Accelerated Evolution

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 Multiplayer Beta

Wind

Yeah I played a bit of the demo of this. I'm just not a fan.

SC has a very easy open avenue to compete with this, because they're entirely different products. Even more than SC1 and DoW 1 were. SC is far more traditional while this is almost DotA / Call of Heroes like.

Plenty of room for both. Especially for those who actually like base building, defense and higher unit amount battles. Not to mention SC comes with an editor and mod capabilities...

I dunno, it sure looked pretty, but it really doesn't do it for me. Plus it feels like a 750 point 40k game, which suck. I really wish it felt more like 1500 -1750.

and my favorite the eldar WARLOCK

sorry i was on the phone and forgot to take pics of the orcs but they look AMAZING too and the VA is hiliarious with them.

Each race gets three different heroes to choose from, I always go offensive lol. but the tanks and mechs are insane, my mech picked up a chaos spacemarine and chained sawed him or squished him or somthing into an amazingly realistic mist of blood and body parts. I'll xifre my next game for sure!!

Yeah I played a bit of the demo of this. I'm just not a fan.

SC has a very easy open avenue to compete with this, because they're entirely different products. Even more than SC1 and DoW 1 were. SC is far more traditional while this is almost DotA / Call of Heroes like.

Plenty of room for both. Especially for those who actually like base building, defense and higher unit amount battles. Not to mention SC comes with an editor and mod capabilities...

I dunno, it sure looked pretty, but it really doesn't do it for me. Plus it feels like a 750 point 40k game, which suck. I really wish it felt more like 1500 -1750.

I really like the fast paced style that won't keep you in a game for an hour, longest match taht was a heated one lasted 20 min for me, battle over nodes, EPIC battles at that, build power stations at nodes, get mad creds hero dies you can afford em, upgrade main base that has automatic two turrets that rip, get the tanks and mechs and rocket guys level up your hero, last game got em to level 8 and he was just OWNING he has like 10 abilities and I was usingem and the mech thing levels up too and has this aoe FLAME BLAST that set them on fire the marines are screaming and my warlock is flying to them chopping them to pieces.

anyway bakc to game. tron its on steam in beta, i'd try to install it and run it all lowest just to try !! scotts got it, cips got it, ricky should get it once i IM him, buncha people kirk knows got it, gonna have a big 3 v 3 later

I like it a lot, and I like the direction they're taking it (moving away from traditional RTS conventions and more towards how the actual tabletop game is played) though I agree with LeadingMan, there really should be an option for a higher population cap and I hope the only reason there isn't one currently is because it's a beta. It feels like I always hit the limit right when I'm getting into stride of producing units and building up a nice force. It's the game gives me just barely too little to do what I want.

That said though, the Tyranids are awesome. I've been waiting for them since DoW 1 was announced.

I like it a lot, and I like the direction they're taking it (moving away from traditional RTS conventions and more towards how the actual tabletop game is played) though I agree with LeadingMan, there really should be an option for a higher population cap and I hope the only reason there isn't one currently is because it's a beta. It feels like I always hit the limit right when I'm getting into stride of producing units and building up a nice force. It's the game gives me just barely too little to do what I want.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I've played close to 20 games and never hit the pop cap once. Are we playing the same game?

That said, Force Commander + Power Fist + Artificer Armor = total win. I love how important all the Wargear is in this game. If you don't know how to take care of your Hero and don't know how to upgrade him effectively, there's no way you're pulling out the Victory.