Accelerated Evolution

Necrovision trailer and DEMO IS ON FILEPLANET

Wind

takes place during WW1 I believe but with crazy fucking guns and vampires and paranormal stuff, its not suppose to be like painkiller wheres tis enemies just running at you but more like all the original amazing shooters I mentioned in a NOW generation style with amazing graphics and physics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOHZ_Dw8Fpo...feature=related

im downloading demo now.

(game devs made games like medal of honor allied assault and pain killer)

the premise of the game is the best part in the demo. I could only play about 10 minutes of the game before I encountered some technical problems though. The Left-Right shooting with the pistols is what I thought was something that could be improved, but at the same time its an awesome idea. I'd wish they included a multiplayer demo, because that will trump everything.

got 35 minutes into the demo before stopping but i fucking love it. took me awhile to find all the dynamite to blow up the wall, after that you get the fuckin shotgun which rips and the machine gun. I lock kicking enemies down or using any weapon like a pistol with the middle mouse button to melee an enemy, you can pic up bayonets, shovels, theirs a slow motion mode, and it has awesome notes to your kills like with the louger head shot "Russian Roulet" or stabbing in the chest is like "Open heart surgery".

Bosses are awesome, this is def like a very quake style game with duke nukem one liners, painkiller had endless people rush at you, this is far more intelligent and has awesome physics and destructable environments.

Def a must try and for me a must buy. they don't make games like this anymore.

the premise of the game is the best part in the demo. I could only play about 10 minutes of the game before I encountered some technical problems though. The Left-Right shooting with the pistols is what I thought was something that could be improved, but at the same time its an awesome idea. I'd wish they included a multiplayer demo, because that will trump everything.

you get used to it, either go L R L R L R or hold both to shoot both at once, and when you get big guns it doesnt matter.

and its helpfull to hold a shovel in L hand and a gun in right, or a gernade in L hand luger in right etc. fucking sickness.