Accelerated Evolution

You guyss

amy

Seriously.....Am I too crazy? I'm all....wondering. Is the Confluence negative?

Reply with answersssss. Sometimes folk get nervous they're out of the human society pool. But they usually aren't.

I would date Lindsay like a crazy virgin looking for enlightenment. Or I would, if she would talk to me in the coffeeshop. You sexy motherfucker. Why don't you talk to me. My harelip is not that bad. It's not that badddd.

I would sneak up behind Darcie and kiss and lick her shoulders and tell her i loved her, but tell her the next morning that I was just drunk, but I still loved her. (But I'd still want some delicious shoulderboning!)

Not going near Mag-X! I'm not a bitch! (Nice hair) The same for Makil...

I would go on a date to a romantic afghan restaurant with Robin and get the afghanistan version of Flan for dessert. Of course, with coffee! then read each other Yeats and then some DEBS fapfapfapfapf after then fuck and have horrendous orgasms and then get pregnant and that's when things would start to get icky. I'd find out the whole time, he was just pretending, but I was too artless to realize. Then I'd have an abortion and leave out of shame, but still be in love. Fuck you, Robin. FUCK YOU BUDDY!

I'd hit on Vampy pretty aggressively! Actually, I already did.

I'd watch Britt approvingly, but not get too close to her hardcore anime navy lifestyle.

Anime Gee: You're not as old as you think! Actually, you're really pretty young. Your whole life is ahead of you. You have a hell of a lot of time, but I'm glad you found your lovie.

Belial mfffffffffff. I love you like the 14-year-old gay boy watching you in the locker room. Like dammmmnnnnn. *hides in restroom stall.* But he knows he cant hold his liquor like the upperclassmen so he just leaves it. But it sucks to grow up. I can't, but maybe that's still endearing. I want to lick you and make things a little better. However, I am in a committed relationship. >>

Artie hey man we should hang out sometime and comment on random still objects that appear to be changing.

Mitch

Mitch

Mitch

Every time you wake up and are kinda bummed about it.....

I'm thinking about you

Mitch

Mitch

Mitch

Mitch

@____@

noodle boy you're the coolest-ass kid on this forum. I think you're a little dark blue-flavor for me. I didn't even see Batman.

Brent: I didn't see Batman, but I think we could have a good time anyway. *Eyebrows*

set defies my mention by his oldschool....I used to fantasize that you would get the virginities, is that crazy?

Brian is orz. I think brian and i are similar.

poophy is amazing........................................ (i dont know him well enough)

rocks. i dunno man. rocks. rocks. rocks. maybe you think you're too crazy for anyone.

Hahaha! Yeah. I feel old & my body tells me that I can no longer do certain things that I was able to do a few years back. I look young, though. Heh! (^_~ )

I don't know if I've told you this, but whenever I see your pics, you remind me of my old ex. You kinda look like her. It's not a bad thing either. Yeap. (^_^ )

But yeah! Who would not want to date you? You are pretty random & you are quite a lovely young lady. Keeps the guys & maybe even girls entertained. ( ^o^) <3

In the past I used to, well, you know, do random things with all kinds of girls. Then I got burned out. Hahaha! I have recently looked back & have noticed that I have always been around pretty girls. Not that I meant to do that, but I guess living in California does that. Haha! However, a lot of these "pretty" girls seem to have a lot of personal issues. Lack of self respect, not mature enough, unsure of themselves, etc. I got tired of dealing with that. I can say that my girl in not the hottest girl in the world, but she's a hell of a lot more awesome to me than just about all other girls that I have ever gone out with. She is a real woman! (^o^ ) <3

I always tell the younger folks not to end up with someone just because of the looks & sex. That or because that someone is some kinda of bad boy/girl. It will usually end up bad. To put it kinda into perspective, people are like cars. You might see a sexy ass E36 BMW M3 car & you fall in love with it & you buy it. Then you enjoy it for a bit, but you start finding out that you don't like it as much as you did. That & it starts developing all kinds of problems. Now you're stuck with a payment & suddenly you realize that you would have been better off with that Hyundai Elantra sedan that you were looking at in the first place. You can't sell your car 'cause now you'll loose out on a ton of money & get into further financial problems. Then there is the other person that bought the Hyundai Elantra & the car takes care of him/her for the long run & in return, he/she takes care of that car & that person develops a special bond with that car. After years of owning it, they realize that they like the car more & more as time goes by. It's trouble free & it didn't cost much. To them, the car becomes something more than a car. The person says, "Well, I could have bought that E36 BMW M3, but I'm glad I got this little Hyundai. I could have been out major money if I had gotten that BMW. I really like my car."

So yeah. What you want to do is find that someone that you connect with very well. You'll know when you find that someone. (^_^ )

I would go on a date to a romantic afghan restaurant with Robin and get the afghanistan version of Flan for dessert. Of course, with coffee! then read each other Yeats and then some DEBS fapfapfapfapf after then fuck and have horrendous orgasms and then get pregnant and that's when things would start to get icky. I'd find out the whole time, he was just pretending, but I was too artless to realize. Then I'd have an abortion and leave out of shame, but still be in love. Fuck you, Robin. FUCK YOU BUDDY!

Ahahahaha what.

set defies my mention by his oldschool....I used to fantasize that you would get the virginities, is that crazy?

That's not crazy at all and I might have, had I not fallen off the deep end.

Then again, I don't think we should date. You can't have two crazy people in a relationship. Someone has to be the stable one.

So, about these fantasies... o__0

Wow Amy you and I are the same?..I must take that as a compliment, because its great knowing you and your personality:)

J-stop you know I heart you man, I was thinking of naming my firstborn after you Jstop Vashknives114 Moore.

I would date Amy but she has this innocence in a tiny physique that I would hate to mess up.

Belial mfffffffffff. I love you like the 14-year-old gay boy watching you in the locker room. Like dammmmnnnnn. *hides in restroom stall.* But he knows he cant hold his liquor like the upperclassmen so he just leaves it. But it sucks to grow up. I can't, but maybe that's still endearing. I want to lick you and make things a little better. However, I am in a committed relationship. >>

¿Por qué?

I Sing The Body Electric

I have perceiv'd that to be with those I like is enough,

To stop in company with the rest at evening is enough,

To be surrounded by beautiful, curious, breathing, laughing flesh is enough,

To pass among them or touch any one, or rest my arm ever so lightly

round his or her neck for a moment, what is this then?

I do not ask any more delight, I swim in it as in a sea.

There is something in staying close to men and women and looking

on them, and in the contact and odor of them, that pleases the soul well,

All things please the soul, but these please the soul well.

-W.W.