Accelerated Evolution
Belial

What do you want?

So its come to my attention that I have been negligent of my duty as an American citizen. For too long now I have failed to focus on what it is that I want. I have spent next to 0.0% of my life dwelling on how I can get mine and now I'm going to have to make up for the lost time. So to aid me in my need I ask that you feel free to post what it is you want. I'm guess I'm looking for more big pictures than small, but anything will help.

To continue to live as long as I can. Because if I'm still living I can still change anything in my life, the good or the bad.

Anything I get in life besides that is just a bonus.

To know what it is I want to do with my life.

True dat.

But besides that, I want...

- To be able to express myself artistically in ways that other people actually appreciate.

- Respect.

- A girlfriend (lulz).

- An Orange 30w head and cabinet. (I know we're not really doing belongings, but this shit is so expensive it's a long term goal)

- To stop being so damn depressed and tired all the time.

- Start/keep eating healthy-ish, like I've been.

I wanna be a cool happy chick with magical kids that don't make me into a loser, and a challenging job. (Never Happening.)

- Find a job

- A girlfriend who will be nice to me :[

-Get back into shape

-Finish my tattoo and start my other ones

-Make more trips to go hiking/camping in the mountains

Ok I'll put a more complete list since all you cool kids are doing it.

-A purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu now that I'm blue.

-A job

-A normal girlfriend

-A degree

-get into better shape again

-read more

-learn more history

- I want to fall in love with a girl who's in love with a really good album. We'll listen to it and make love on repeat for days so that when we inevitably go our separate ways I'll never be able to hear a track without thinking of everything.

- I want to be a really amazing father one day. My father has never been able to communicate with me on any sort of relevant level and I've decided that when/if I have children I'm going to want to be a seriously important part of their lives. Mr. Mom style and shit.

- I want to be willing to give everything away.

- I want to be able to go to sleep without any help.

- I want to have something worth while to add to this conversation.

- I want you to know that you're fairly fucking beautiful.

- I want to be willing to give everything away.

Doesn't that kind of negate the entire point of this thread? THIS IS YOUR OWN THREAD!

You even fail at being selfish. I don't believe it.

I want to be able to be comfortable every day. I don't want piles of money, I just want to be able to breathe after I check my bank account balance for once. It's so scary to live so close to poverty.

I want to be able to write again. I've been crippled with anger and rejection ever since I lost an important friendship, and ever since my number one person died. I can't write about anything other than that, and when I do, it's shit.

I want to feel a sense of peace about life, and the past things that have altered me and hurt me.

I want to make amends.

I want to be able to be comfortable every day. I don't want piles of money, I just want to be able to breathe after I check my bank account balance for once. It's so scary to live so close to poverty.

I want to be able to write again. I've been crippled with anger and rejection ever since I lost an important friendship, and ever since my number one person died. I can't write about anything other than that, and when I do, it's shit.

I want to feel a sense of peace about life, and the past things that have altered me and hurt me.

I want to make amends.

I want to give you a big hug now.