Accelerated Evolution

What do you want?

Belial

So its come to my attention that I have been negligent of my duty as an American citizen. For too long now I have failed to focus on what it is that I want. I have spent next to 0.0% of my life dwelling on how I can get mine and now I'm going to have to make up for the lost time. So to aid me in my need I ask that you feel free to post what it is you want. I'm guess I'm looking for more big pictures than small, but anything will help.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To know what it is I want to do with my life.

True dat.

But besides that, I want...

- To be able to express myself artistically in ways that other people actually appreciate.

- Respect.

- A girlfriend (lulz).

- An Orange 30w head and cabinet. (I know we're not really doing belongings, but this shit is so expensive it's a long term goal)

- To stop being so damn depressed and tired all the time.

- Start/keep eating healthy-ish, like I've been.

- I want to fall in love with a girl who's in love with a really good album. We'll listen to it and make love on repeat for days so that when we inevitably go our separate ways I'll never be able to hear a track without thinking of everything.

- I want to be a really amazing father one day. My father has never been able to communicate with me on any sort of relevant level and I've decided that when/if I have children I'm going to want to be a seriously important part of their lives. Mr. Mom style and shit.

- I want to be willing to give everything away.

- I want to be able to go to sleep without any help.

- I want to have something worth while to add to this conversation.

- I want you to know that you're fairly fucking beautiful.

I want to be able to be comfortable every day. I don't want piles of money, I just want to be able to breathe after I check my bank account balance for once. It's so scary to live so close to poverty.

I want to be able to write again. I've been crippled with anger and rejection ever since I lost an important friendship, and ever since my number one person died. I can't write about anything other than that, and when I do, it's shit.

I want to feel a sense of peace about life, and the past things that have altered me and hurt me.

I want to make amends.

I want to be able to be comfortable every day. I don't want piles of money, I just want to be able to breathe after I check my bank account balance for once. It's so scary to live so close to poverty.

I want to be able to write again. I've been crippled with anger and rejection ever since I lost an important friendship, and ever since my number one person died. I can't write about anything other than that, and when I do, it's shit.

I want to feel a sense of peace about life, and the past things that have altered me and hurt me.

I want to make amends.

I want to give you a big hug now.

• 2 weeks later...