Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
amy

amys "shit is lame" thread

everything is super retarded.

sucks to be everybody really bad but none of us can communicate about it

I wrote this in my lj today:

Oh, life, you are a bitch. My life is sort of like an insane girlfriend who disappears for days at a time and generally treats you like shit but really pulls through sometimes and is awesome, so you stay with her. Sometimes, she makes you want to die. But how about them tits?

I wrote this in my lj today:

Oh, life, you are a bitch. My life is sort of like an insane girlfriend who disappears for days at a time and generally treats you like shit but really pulls through sometimes and is awesome, so you stay with her. Sometimes, she makes you want to die. But how about them tits?

~Robin Flowers, hero.

i have a great boyfriend <33

yesterday was just lame cause i thought i had nothing to look forward to EVAR

Well, if Amy's feeling better, then I guess this can be Robin's "shit is lame" thread, because it's 24 hours later and I'm still thinkin' "fuck my life."

....and, I can't write or draw, even though I really like to do both. I'm too self conscious, and I don't even let myself try. I also don't let myself remember what day it is. Whenever I see the date my chest tightens. =\

i pretty much just sleep all day, and when I'm awake im usually drinking. But that usually doesn't last long, because i usually just drink until I can fall back asleep.

I want to be a party slut and a good girlfriend

I DONT THINK I CAN HAVE BOTH

What you need is a man who is willing to have an open relationship. Until you find him, I'm single and looking! :awesome:

Someone on AE should contract an STD/I so that they can tell us all about their sexcapades and how it has ruined them. I'd be interested to hear.

My roommate had a damn close call this last summer. I really don't understand who would be so selfish as to spread one.

My roommate had a damn close call this last summer. I really don't understand who would be so selfish as to spread one.

Cause its funny and a lesson learned, if your gonna have sex with out protection then your gonna pay the price.

Cause its funny and a lesson learned, if your gonna have sex with out protection then your gonna pay the price.

Protection can fail. And if you're going to be sexually active with multiple partners, you should be obligated to get regularly tested...

Unfortunately, testing isn't as easy as it should be.

Protection can fail. And if you're going to be sexually active with multiple partners, you should be obligated to get regularly tested...

Unfortunately, testing isn't as easy as it should be.

This is true , and most people just say fuck it.

This is true , and most people just say fuck it.

And thus my earlier statement; who would be so selfish?

If I had syphilis, I wouldn't comment on my syphilis all day. I would certainly bitch, but I'd never write an essay...