Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
amy

amys "shit is lame" thread

I enjoy everything, I love being in pain because it makes happy moments more exciting. I love life and I never want it to end.

valid point is valid

last night i left my tv on when i feel asleep, i woke up this morning to one of those half hour commercials for save the children. it was all sad and depressing, but right after that a comedy came on, and i found it really funny, funnier than it actualy was.

I was totally convinced I had herpes this summer.

And then after I got tested and found out I didn't, my roommate kept telling me about how inaccurate herpes tests can be and how I probably did have herpes.

I wanted to punch the motherfucker. I was just starting to feel better after being convinced I had herpes and he was just fueling the fire of my paranoia. What a dick.

I've never worried about having something, mainly because I have never been very "free" with who I am intimate with. Contrary to popular belief!

Though, I should say that when I was younger and a virgin, for some reason I would get all worked up and think that I was pregnant or had an STD or something for NO REASON at all. So weird. Like, when I first started getting my period, if it was late (as it always is when you first start) I would totally get sick and anxious and worry.

I've always wondered if other girls ever went through that.

I've never worried about having something, mainly because I have never been very "free" with who I am intimate with. Contrary to popular belief!

Though, I should say that when I was younger and a virgin, for some reason I would get all worked up and think that I was pregnant or had an STD or something for NO REASON at all. So weird. Like, when I first started getting my period, if it was late (as it always is when you first start) I would totally get sick and anxious and worry.

I am sure most did.

Neither have I, but that don't stop the paranoia.

Hey at least you dont bury all your forms of identification and sit shaking in your room planning your escape/suicide.

Being a party slut would cause a lot of people to disrespect you a lot of the time. Not myself, I think, or people who actually know you, and of course you shouldn't care what people think, but sometimes it's nice to have the respect of your peers.

Hey at least you dont bury all your forms of identification and sit shaking in your room planning your escape/suicide.

Oh my dear Rocks. You must not know me very well. I'm pretty much known for trying to kill myself and being hospitalized a thousand times. Haha... ahhh fuck. :sad:

i knew a chick that was a party slut after grauation. At a house party she gave head to 12 guys in like a 4 hour span. not very respected indeed.

/thread derailment

"All at the same time"...

I may have butchered the Clerks quote

/thread derailment

"All at the same time"...

I may have butchered the Clerks quote

The correct quote is...

"In a row?"

yesss.

or after starting to have sex i'd be worried i got pregnant even though the condom didn't break or anything..

Me, too, or that it wouldn't work, and somehow a tiny whole would let the sperm escape. My first boyfriend and I were super paranoid about that. It's kind of funny now, looking back. We'd both be SO careful and freak out if something wasn't right. Now I don't even care because I understand it better and I'm used to having sex.

I feel pretty confident on the pill now, so I rarely have concerns. That, and I can't have children anyway sooooo.

I don't understand why couples are in such a hurry to start a family. I realize the whole "my eggs will expire" deal is important, but... I'm only 20 and I have married friends my age with kids, and that's all they do. What about fancy dinners with your best friends, and going to watch movies, and just doing all of those fun things that children would make impossible? And talk about expensive. When I was youner I never understood money, and just how much my parents spent on raising a family. If you want to go out for dinner, you have to pay for 4 people. Shit is not cheap! And furnishing a baby's room? Ughhh!

I could never even think of having kids right now. It would be a disaster, and I'm not just being negative about it. I can't even feed myself!

The horror, the horror!

You guys know my opinion on children and overpopulation :snakes:

Over population in the near future is a myth, in fact I had an entire class in Geography on it today.

If you were to put the entire population of the earth in RI around 2-3 feet away from each other it wouldn't even fill 2/3 of RI.

So if space is what you're worried about we have plenty, not to mention that is just to show you how many people we could fit in a tiny area, not a literal solution. There are many places in the world with literally nobody living there.

We expect the worlds population in the year 2030 to be at 14 billion people but then it should plateau there until the next huge industrial like revolution which was the last population boom.

Over population in the near future is a myth, in fact I had an entire class in Geography on it today.

If you were to put the entire population of the earth in RI around 2-3 feet away from each other it wouldn't even fill 2/3 of RI.

So if space is what you're worried about we have plenty, not to mention that is just to show you how many people we could fit in a tiny area, not a literal solution. There are many places in the world with literally nobody living there.

We expect the worlds population in the year 2030 to be at 14 billion people but then it should plateau there until the next huge industrial like revolution which was the last population boom.

its never been about space through, its been about waste, Energy, resources, (and too a lesser extent) Food.

its never been about space through, its been about waste, Energy, resources, (and too a lesser extent) Food.

The United States has enough food to feed 14 billion people, and that study was done in the 60's. Our technology has increased so much that we can cultivate food at a much quicker rate then before.

The only reason people starve would be economic reasons, if it was just a matter of good we could feed the world twice over and then some.

The United States has enough food to feed 14 billion people, and that study was done in the 60's. Our technology has increased so much that we can cultivate food at a much quicker rate then before.

The only reason people starve would be economic reasons, if it was just a matter of good we could feed the world twice over and then some.

true, most of the land is used for beef though. We americans love our beef. HardgaY: