Accelerated Evolution

I Don't Understand

winterlong

I've always maintained that when one bad thing happens to me, something else bad follows it. It's always proved to be true.

I got a phone call today while I was out with rather unfortunate news for me.

When I headed out to my truck to go home, I discovered that my truck had been vandalized. It was obviously done by someone who knows me, and knows what I drive . . .

I was already crying when I got to my truck.

What have I done? This isn't the first time that someone has damaged my truck intentionally.

Can I not be left alone? I've done nothing to deserve this. I want to be left alone.

I don't understand.

I don't even really want to say exactly what it was, because it's pretty rude and I am too pissed off about it to repeat it. I managed to get it all cleaned up again. Luckily there wasn't any damage this time, just a fucking disgusting mess.

I'm likeee... 98% sure I know who did it.

Fuck, out of all the moments, it had to be when I was already upset. I want to punch someone. And when I got home my friend emailed me that her puppy died! What the Hell?

Ughhh. It was like... covered in horrible horrible things. Words and substances. I had to wash it, and before I did I was panicking that there would be scratches or something under it all, but, guess not.

It makes me so fucking mad. I know it could have been worse, like if they had damaged it, but it's still really fucking humiliating and I am pissed beyond words.

Ughhh. It was like... covered in horrible horrible things. Words and substances. I had to wash it, and before I did I was panicking that there would be scratches or something under it all, but, guess not.

It makes me so fucking mad. I know it could have been worse, like if they had damaged it, but it's still really fucking humiliating and I am pissed beyond words.

It's happened to a lot of people so don't be humiliated. *hugs*

I'm one of them, I did it to the person who did it to me, and I witnessed it once.

You do have the right to be pissed and get revenge thoujgh. :whistling: