Accelerated Evolution

Microwaves

winterlong

Hate 'em. Not afraid of 'em, they just piss me off.

I didn't have one until like... a week ago, when my roommate got one. I told him not to but he wouldn't listen. And I really had no rational reason to tell him not to, so I didn't.

But my ideal house has no microwave and no internet access (that's right, no offense to you guys of course :tongue: )

I have always had one, but when I house sat for a week and a half, I realized they didn't have a microwave. I prefer heating things up on the stove or in the oven, but I realized I depend on them for leftovers. I made this huge lasagna, and I don't want to heat it all up, especially as it gets smaller. I only want to heat up a plate!

It just made me think though, about when I couldn't use one. It took up a lot of time when I was home for lunch breaks.

Are you afraid to use a microwave? Are you afraid of the waves?

If you don't own one, you can still answer.

when my mom was studying hollistic medicine, her teacher told her that microwave ovens were invented by the nazis, and were designed to kill people through radiation. NO JOKE.

I need my microwave, so I can overload it. The resulting explosion will give me superpowers for when the zombie apocalypse comes.

Or turn you into a Rad-Zombie. Do not meddle in powers you do not understand!! It can only spell your doooooom!... etc...

I need my microwave, so I can overload it. The resulting explosion will give me superpowers for when the zombie apocalypse comes.

I tried this and all I got was a massive headache.

I like microwaves for quick stuff like making popcorn and reheating food mainly.