Accelerated Evolution

AE's worth

DreamerGirl

I guess I missed when all this turned into a pay-to-participate system. :unsure:

Well, when you outright reject just about the only option that would keep the site up (Clearly donations aren't working since the site's broke) what kind of response were you expecting?

Well, when you outright reject just about the only option that would keep the site up (Clearly donations aren't working since the site's broke) what kind of response were you expecting?

The site is broke because it lacks any sort of effective leadership. If we had been told more than two days ahead of time that the site wasn't going to be able to afford its hosting, I'm sure we would have been able to raise the money. But of course, like so many others, we've allow a "crisis" to serve as the launching point for a hostile takeover.

As for mooching, I don't mooch off of anyone; I don't let my debts stagnate

The site is broke because it lacks any sort of effective leadership. If we had been told more than two days ahead of time that the site wasn't going to be able to afford its hosting, I'm sure we would have been able to raise the money. But of course, like so many others, we've allow a "crisis" to serve as the launching point for a hostile takeover.

What is wrong with you? Why do we need effective leadership. We are a group of like thirty people... we don't need any leadership.

And if you think it's so fucking hostile around here why don't you get the fuck out. If not, then why don't you shut the fuck up.

What is wrong with you? Why do we need effective leadership. We are a group of like thirty people... we don't need any leadership.

Clearly we do... :whistling: Or, at the very least, someone responsible enough to hold on to $60.

And if you think it's so fucking hostile around here why don't you get the fuck out. If not, then why don't you shut the fuck up.

Don't get all pissed at me for raining on your power-trip. I'm just the clouds man.