Accelerated Evolution

I may be gone for an indefinite time

amy

So a piece of my motherboard fell off and was rattling inside my laptop. I've been having bad computer problems for a while and this explains it...Dave thinks it was a piece of the motherboard that regulates heat distribution. Inside the apartment my computer doesn't start anymore, but I have had some luck by chilling the computer outside. Yeahh. I dunno what's going to happen. I really need a computer, but I can't afford it. However, of the few major items I have, a computer is one of the least essential, especially since before it gets warm I could always chill it.

i love you guys. I cant imagine life as I know it reallyyy....What am I going to do when i'm bored??

I'll also need a long list of numbers. PM me all your phone numbers. You'll get Confluence Calls probably anytime from 8 am to 2 pm. And I'll love you forever

Send me your laptop and the piece that fell off and I will fix it for you.

As long as you cover the shipping both ways...

Hell yesss!!!!!!!

The piece that fell off though is like 1/4 the size of my fingernail though. If you can't fix it, can you sell the parts and give me half? If you can fix it, I'll give you like fifty bucks