Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Elitist Indie Hipster

Joaquin Phoenix

you guys should hear his rap.

can't find the vid. but the only lyrics i made out were about ordering pizza and sexing up "ho's".

His rap videos have been on youtube for a while.

What makes this bullshit is that Casey Affleck is following him around recording his life from his "retirement in acting".

When he finally does come back for his return, no one will hire him. He's a joke now.

This entire thing is apparently some kind of social arts project or something. I read an explanation of it a couple weeks ago. I'll try to find it again.

This entire thing is apparently some kind of excuse to go out in public completely stoned out of his mind or something. I read an explanation of it a couple weeks ago. I'll try to find it again.

fix'd

This man is a genius.

He and his brother-in-law are filming a mockumentary about the "mental breakdown" of Joaquin Phoenix. So they were bored, started watching Borat and Spinal Tap and said, "Let's do that."

lol i thought this was gonna be the fuckin frog in his hair or something

now i'm like

dude he really is fucked up.

dont go out like ur bro dude, please.

he's fuckin nuts

he was trippin to a person about a frog in his hair once man wtf

it was either a VERY well played joke or he was on somethin'

ITT: Joaquin Phoenix does what any of my friends would do if they were famous.

Nothin' to see here, just a celebrity who's realized how much bullshit being a celebrity is.

ITT: Joaquin Phoenix does what any of my friends would do if they were famous.

Nothin' to see here, just a celebrity who's realized how much bullshit being a celebrity is.

That may be , but if you are gonna make a movie then do the fuckin interview. If you think being a celebrity is bullshit dont start a rap career, dont agree to an interview you dont want to do and fade away and go live a quiet life.