Accelerated Evolution

Fuck You, Mom

Siendra

Argggghhhhhh.

I can't stand it anymore. My mother is a completely evil and vindictive bitch.

For the last four years or so every time I've done something she completely tears me down. Every time I'm around her she treats me like some sort of leper. i can't even have the simplest of conversations with her without her having to throw some kind of jab my way.

I just don't fucking get it. I've always been a "good" kid. I still live with her, but I don't just sit here consuming money. I pay for utilities, and groceries, and school. I cook, I clean, I've done a shit ton of stupid remodeling she's wanted done (Entirely by my fucking self I might add). Still she treats me like fucking dirt.

The most recent stuff has all had to do with school. I hate what I'm studying and have been looking at transfer options. She found out somehow and its been hell ever since. She's been treating me even worse. She even told me to "Just get out" a few days ago without an provocation. She just walked up to my bedroom door and told me to leave. I've only been considering this for two weeks and she's made probably a dozen attempts to get me to commit to a moving date.

It didn't use to be like this. We used to have a great relationship. Far better than the one between here and my sister. Then she just freaking snapped one day and I became the source of all the evil in the world. I haven't done anything! I've never been in legal trouble, I've managed to keep my grades up at the top of most my classes in high school, I've held steady jobs since I was 16 and frequent under the table work for a few years before that, I've never said "no" to anything she's asked or told me to do, I've never gotten mad at her despite the fact that she constantly pokes and prods at me until I should. I've never fucking done anything to deserve this shit.

Anyway, last year when I started applying for the BA in Criminal Justice I'm doing right now she blew up at me and went on this extremely condescending rant about how I was screwing up my life followed by "but that's ok because you already fucked it up". I've heard no end to the snide remarks about this. I decided to transfer somewhere else and hopefully move recently and god knows how she found out and went on another fucking rant. And then she barged into my room tonight and saw an application I was filling out for another school and went on a fucking rant about that.

The real kicker to all this is that she's best friends with my damn sister these days. My sister who dropped out of high school, got into a bunch of legal trouble, got into a string of awful abusive relationships just to piss my parents off, beat my mother up more than once, and just generally was a horrible person. Not only that, but she GIVES her a $40,000/y job that she isn't qualified for and than constantly comments to me about how proud she is of how my sister turned her life around.

I'm sure she would have actually thrown me out by now if it wouldn't piss of my dad. Those two are pretty close to getting divorced as is.

What the fuck is her problem AE? I've tried to just roll with it, but it's just gotten to be way to fucking much. I have no idea what I did that's so wrong and she wont tell me. I know I shouldn't care and I should just focus on getting out of here, but I've just had enough. I'm so fucking pissed off over all of this.

Yeah he is and no he doesn't. Part of the problem between those two is that my dad is awe-inspiringly lazy and my mother is the queen of being a fussy bitch about the stupidest crap.

I have no idea how they ever could have hit it off. I don't think they remember, either.

Get away from your mom quick. She'll probably be a lot more fun to be around when you don't live with her. Like visiting her once every 6 months.

Working on it. I only have like $700 right now. That's not even enough for a security deposit anywhere right now. I need to tough it out for a month or two and then I can get out of here. My parents might actually be going to Mexico in about six weeks... here's hoping.

Welcome to the club.

and you guys wonder why i moved 4,000 Miles away. BECAUSE WOMEN GO CRAZY OVER THEIR OFFSPRING!!!

My moms pretty physcho, she makes me feel like shit pretty much all the time, but shes still not hat bad.......

WTF am i talking about, my parents are like me for the most part, and i dont have a problem with really, so yeah

no real advice here,

*except for my mom is a little crazy, not my fault though.*

Working on it. I only have like $700 right now. That's not even enough for a security deposit anywhere right now. I need to tough it out for a month or two and then I can get out of here. My parents might actually be going to Mexico in about six weeks... here's hoping.

That's a good start! I moved to the next state with like a grand. 450 for the Uhaul, 500 for first month's rent, and was super lucky to get a job within a week of moving there. @____@ I recommend saving a little more than that.. I totally hiked up my credit card debt that first year.

I'm sure she would have actually thrown me out by now if it wouldn't piss of my dad. Those two are pretty close to getting divorced as is.

So, your dad would be pissed off if you got thrown out, but not at anything else? Damn, that's really lazy.

What the fuck is her problem AE? I've tried to just roll with it, but it's just gotten to be way to fucking much.

There are some things you can't just roll with, man. It sounds to me like an abusive relationship. It's hard to roll with things (like your school, job, life) when you keep running into walls (like your mom's constant insults).

I have no idea what I did that's so wrong and she wont tell me. I know I shouldn't care and I should just focus on getting out of here, but I've just had enough. I'm so fucking pissed off over all of this.

You have every right to be angry. I won't tell you that you shouldn't care, because it's obvious that you care and I see no reason for you to stop caring (as that to me would signal some manner of spiritual defeat). The only thing I can think of, outside of focusing on moving out, is fighting back. I'm sure you don't want to, but considering how low of an opinion she seems to have of you already, you might as well defend yourself, if you can.

I hate to encourage the continuing of a hate cycle, but your mom is bullying you, and bullies must be put in their places, all of them.

It might have something to do with the issues between your mom and dad?

This. I think your mom is taking her frustrations with your father out on you. He's too lazy to give a shit, and you're too good-natured to fight back. She won't tell you what you did because she knows you didn't do anything. She's hating on you, maybe because you look like your dad, maybe because you're a man. Whatever issues your parents are having, it's clearly influencing your mother's behavior, generating (what appears to me) to be anti-male sentiment on a scale that she even defends her fuckup daughter. Maybe she's trying to prove to your father and herself that your sister is the "better" child, versus that "boy."

WOMEN GO CRAZY OVER THEIR OFFSPRING!!!

Eh, not all of 'em. My mom is a perfectly rational human being. The worst I have it is when she cares too much and keeps wanting to help me with crap that I can do myself.

Like everyone else has said, you need to try and move out. I had no money when I moved out, I had to borrow a little bit, and I lived right on the edge for about 6 months. You kind of have to do that to yourself if you need to escape.

I'm sure you recall how awful my mother was to me. We don't fight anymore. She's still insane and a huge cunt, but I never have to deal with it, and she actually can't get to me because I can control when I see her.

You just need to try and save as much as you can, and move as soon as possible.

Yeah, just move out asap. If you're already paying for groceries etc on your own, there's not much benefit to staying with them.

It seems like your mother may just be taking out her frustration towards your dad on you. I think it's important to remember when someone is mean to you (parents or anyone in general) it's usually their own issues and has nothing to do with you.

This sounds like it has absolutely nothing what-so-ever to do with you. Your mom has some issues totally exterior to you and you're her punching bag for lack of a better target, or something. You need to move out, because her behaviour sounds entirely irrational and staying will do nothing but make you more bitter and fuck up your life. Hopefully your mom will get her shit together, but you living with her won't be good for either of you at present.

I bet things like this happen, right?-

I let my mom take my car to go get water for MY family and all she does is bitch that I'm an ungrateful bitch for making her do it before a certain time because I already have plans. Not to mention no one mentioned to me we were out of water, but it's all my fault and I'd rather have the wrath of god upon me than this crazy bitch.

That is all.

I love her. Really, I do. It's just sometimes I see where Lizzie was coming from.

Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat. My sisters boyfriend has had my car for nearly three months and something went wrong with it today. God knows what. So he left it on the side of the road and called a towing company. The towing company was backed up and was going to be 4-5 hours. Then the cops came by and impounded my car. And now she's mad at ME for all of this. I didn't even find out until three hours after it happened! And it's my car! My plates, my registration! I don't even understand why she's mad about this. I'm royally pissed, but she has no fucking reason to be!

WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!