Accelerated Evolution

Connecticon 2009

Well there was already a large thread about this for a couple years but I want to make this one specific for just '09.

Me and GPS have gone every year since '06 and so have a couple other people from AE.

Post here if you want to come this year so we can work out car situations and if we want to plan for hotels.

Me, GPS and Tango are definitely going. I assume Artie and his friend will come but I'd like some AE people I haven't met to attempt to make the trip, maybe Haya.

The website is www.connecticon.org if you want information regarding when it is or where.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely going, as will Jeff. I think Nutty is going to come again as well.

What about Poophy? I guess he'll answer here in time. I really want Haya and some other AE ppl to try and make the trip, if anyone is willing to fly over here and come all 3 days we should think about getting a hotel soon which is why I partly made the thread.

If someone buys me a plane ticket, pays for me to get a passport and works all that out for me, pays for my share of the hotel, and everything else, etc. I will come.

Oh, and I guess I'll come to Connecticon, too.

If someone buys me a plane ticket, pays for me to get a passport and works all that out for me, pays for my share of the hotel, and everything else, etc. I will come.

Sure if you give me the money I'll pay for you.

Don't you love us enough to come blow like 700 bucks?

Ughhh, I do not have enough timeeee. I can't ever save money with the amount that I make, and what I delegate for bills. I thought GPS was rich? He can do the spending.

Tell GPS in a text that you want 1200 bucks to get to the US and visit us or you'll murder him with my help.

It will totally work.

The deadline for pre-registration is March 14th, its only 35 for all 3 days. also, we get a discount if we register as a group of over 10, in terms of hotels im in, but we might do better going somewhere other than the marriott.

http://connecticon.org/index.php?sec=about&sub=hotel_hm (note: July 30th, to August 4th)

Vs

http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/searchH...liateSubID=514A