Accelerated Evolution

Connecticon 2009

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go, but I fear this all just a clever ruse devised by GPS and once we arrive he shall devour us all.

people dont taste nearly as good as you might think, other than their brains that is...

brains... BRAAAIIIINNNS!!! *moans*

Sure if you give me the money I'll pay for you.

Don't you love us enough to come blow like 700 bucks?

WHAT?! I would love to come, but i cant even afford to eat 2 meals a day much less a plane ticket ,etc,etc,etc.

Shits rough and people are broke.

Im not saying you should pay for anyone else beside yourself though.

WHAT?! I would love to come, but i cant even afford to eat 2 meals a day much less a plane ticket ,etc,etc,etc.

Shits rough and people are broke.

Im not saying you should pay for anyone else beside yourself though.

I can't afford anyone else except myself, I'm selling shit on amazon to afford this.

oh, thats not that bad then.

and just for anyone thinking about going, my friend got a plane ticket from seattle to Chicago for $99. im sure if you search, you can find a good deal.

We live in canada. Flying in Canada is expensive. From Prince George to Vancouver which is only a 1 hour flight is on average $350. PG to seattle is about 450 i think. then from there to Conneticut probly another 150 -200 i would imagine. I mean dont get me wrong it would be awesome to come and hang out with you all for a few days. It would be a good time. But sorry cant make this one. Maybe next year? Here's to hoping.

i officially hijacking this thread and making it about cosplay ideas.

I already have one with me and Tango and potentially my sister.

dottcosplay.jpg

I hope to make mine look this good.

Another idea was Seta from love hina, I'd have worn a lab coat and had blood running down my face like I crashed a car.