• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hotel News

Our block of rooms at The Hartford Marriott Downtown almost sold out. If your looking to get a hotel room for this years ConnectiCon, and want to have easy access to the convention while staying, then definitely grab a room now before they're sold out. Click here to reserve your room!

:snakes::snakes::snakes:

:snakes::snakes: :snakes:

do you guys really need resvervations for a hotel in CN, i mean shit, its like 70x100 miles. why not just drive home?

Because it sucks major ass waking up at like 7 every day to drive an hour there and back and keep finding parking and walking over to the car.

Also the convention is on the hotel so it will be fun as hell.

really? i dont think you guys know about real gas expenditure living in Connecticut, it used cost me 3 bucks every day just to go to the nearest town to by groceries for my parents, and i used to have to pay for gas in cans.

really? i dont think you guys know about real gas expenditure living in Connecticut, it used cost me 3 bucks every day just to go to the nearest town to by groceries for my parents, and i used to have to pay for gas in cans.

Gas was around 4.50 here.

*edit*

This is money spent better at the con, we are buying more then 2 extra hours a day.