Accelerated Evolution

Someone is Watching Me

I'm having a bit of a problem that culminated in me calling the police today and filing a report, in tears and shaking no less.

For the past month or so, there has been a car stopping in front of my house right when it is starting to get dark outside, for just a moment, and then speeding off.

Well, at about ten til six this evening I was sitting here doing a take home quiz for World Literature that was due tonight to send to my instructor (I didn't feel like going to class so I told him I had a flat). Glad I didn't leave because here comes Mr. Strange White Man in his fancy sedan, stops right in front of my car, takes a picture, and then hauls ass down the street. No, it wasn't my teacher, but someone I have never met, and I have no idea why anyone would be photographing my car since it is not being repossessed.

This is at least the third time this has happened, and dammit if he wasn't coming from the wrong direction and I couldn't get his plates.

My mom thinks they want to steal my car, I think someone is spying on me but have no idea why. I haven't had a boyfriend in nearly a year and hardly know anyone in this town. I don't deal or buy drugs either, so all that comes to mind is a creepy pervert stalking me or thieves checking out my house and car.

I was pretty shook up and told the man across the street what had been happening and he said he will be looking out for me. Luckily, my 6'4" 250lb brother just moved back in, and I've got a big guy renting my basement from me. I will also be triple wielding a baseball bat, machete, and Mosin Nagant if I see him again.

Looks like it is going to be a long night for me.

I'm having a bit of a problem that culminated in me calling the police today and filing a report, in tears and shaking no less.

For the past month or so, there has been a car stopping in front of my house right when it is starting to get dark outside, for just a moment, and then speeding off.

Well, at about ten til six this evening I was sitting here doing a take home quiz for World Literature that was due tonight to send to my instructor (I didn't feel like going to class so I told him I had a flat). Glad I didn't leave because here comes Mr. Strange White Man in his fancy sedan, stops right in front of my car, takes a picture, and then hauls ass down the street. No, it wasn't my teacher, but someone I have never met, and I have no idea why anyone would be photographing my car since it is not being repossessed.

This is at least the third time this has happened, and dammit if he wasn't coming from the wrong direction and I couldn't get his plates.

My mom thinks they want to steal my car, I think someone is spying on me but have no idea why. I haven't had a boyfriend in nearly a year and hardly know anyone in this town. I don't deal or buy drugs either, so all that comes to mind is a creepy pervert stalking me or thieves checking out my house and car.

I was pretty shook up and told the man across the street what had been happening and he said he will be looking out for me. Luckily, my 6'4" 250lb brother just moved back in, and I've got a big guy renting my basement from me. I will also be triple wielding a baseball bat, machete, and Mosin Nagant if I see him again.

Looks like it is going to be a long night for me.

I would just lock your doors and keep a lookout for people, not stealing your car, but breaking into your house. Its very common for people to stake out multiple houses for a couple of weeks until they find one worth robbing.

hahaha i wouldn't reccomend a Moszy for self defense, if your really worried about it i would just try to pick up a cheap CZ75 knock off.

Fuck no, they are getting what I got, whether I go deaf and break my back from it is of no concern to me :headbang:

Seriously though, I will probably just beat the shit out of them with my baseball bat if they come in. Meantime I will sit on my porch with the rifle to send a clear message.

I talked to Ford Credit and they are not after me, I only have 2 payments left and there is no reason they would be after me.

What a fucking weird world we live in. This shit should not be legal no matter who is doing it.

My mom says the same. She thinks they are casing the place, and I think so too. I'm trying my best to keep an eye out but damn, I am tired. I hope it is a bunch of dumbasses wanting to steal from me so I can break their kneecaps. They would be pretty damned stupid to do it since I've talked to my neighbors.

I got two other people that live here though, and I will sleep with one eye open...