Accelerated Evolution

Major purchases you plan on smoking.

Ceraziefish

So I misread the "Major purchases you plan on making" and the "What are you currently smoking?" thread titles and had a motherfucking epiphany.

So post in this thread whenever you buy cigarettes or other things that people smoke. Except for meth. That shit is dumb. No one wants to hear about your wack-ass habits. Or other stupid things that people smoke, like... well, I'd say crack, except crack isn't stupid, it's my motherfucking raison d'etre.

In either case. Suck it teens, I am not a crook, we will win in Vietnam.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet my dad spent a lot of money buying this weed I stole from him. :mario::wub::ninja::blink::buki: :buki: :buki: :buki: :hardgay::snakes: :snakes: :snakes: Cuz this shit is nanners.

You should imprort certain herbs up here to Aurburn, i know that me and my roomate would pruchase mass amounts of said Trees.

Plus you could Help us bake said herbs.

I got a free pack of Camel no 9 menthols....we had a huge sale of cigarettes for 1.70 a pack (!!!!!) and there was even a buy one get one on sale, and the customer only wanted 1. \o/

I got also free old Marlboro Lights. Mmmmmmm*grimace*

• 2 weeks later...

So I spent 25 quid on a henry the other night. I mean 25 is pretty harsh considering I normally get it for 15-20. But eiother the guy really doesn;t know what a henry is or he fucked up. He gave me a FUCKING QUARTER. We packed the shit our of 14 joints and smoked em all in one night. Just me and my friend 7 joints each in about 1 and a half/2hours. Needless to say we were fucking high and a motherfunking kite with extr4a funk breeze.

No. 9's kinda rock, I have to agree.

So I spent 25 quid on a henry the other night. I mean 25 is pretty harsh considering I normally get it for 15-20. But eiother the guy really doesn;t know what a henry is or he fucked up. He gave me a FUCKING QUARTER. We packed the shit our of 14 joints and smoked em all in one night. Just me and my friend 7 joints each in about 1 and a half/2hours. Needless to say we were fucking high and a motherfunking kite with extr4a funk breeze.

So is a Henry like an English version of a dub?

Oh man. That's clever!

I might have to bring that slang over here.

My dad was telling me about smoking weed in the seventies; essentially they would buy like a quarter for almost nothing (since the weed was so weak, there was no reason to charge a lot for it) and then just roll it into twenty or so joints and smoke them over the course of a weekend.

hahaha^ yeah i smoked weed with my HS art teacher ( i hang out and eat dinner with her and her husband every couple of months), and she took one hit and quit. "im already way to high to even cook now" (she was in the middle of cooking dinner,)

then she told me to never let her smoke 'modern' weed again, no matter how much she asked.