Accelerated Evolution

Max Payne 3 is Coming Later this Year

J-Stop

I think rockstar will do a swell job with this title. Also seeing has they published the first two they will keep the game authentic to its roots.

On a side note I dont think remedy should have announce alan wake until they where close to a point where they could release it

On a side note I dont think remedy should have announce alan wake until they where close to a point where they could release it

That's one of those sad things in this business that's just not possible sometimes. You think you're somewhat close, let the publisher know, they want it advertised because of how much money they're spending, and then something goes wrong, or you realize the game isn't up to par and you have to do a lot of work. Do you cancel it? Do you push on because you're confident in the vision?

Hard choices. But I don't think they had much of a choice in letting people know about Alan Wake when they did.

Anyways, I dig the art, although I'm not sure why every hero on earth needs to be a disheveled hobo, but whatever. That's about all we have right now. Hope they do well, bully was an awesome very focused game, that told a small story very well. Seems like a good match for Max Payne.

That's one of those sad things in this business that's just not possible sometimes. You think you're somewhat close, let the publisher know, they want it advertised because of how much money they're spending, and then something goes wrong, or you realize the game isn't up to par and you have to do a lot of work. Do you cancel it? Do you push on because you're confident in the vision?

Hard choices. But I don't think they had much of a choice in letting people know about Alan Wake when they did.

Anyways, I dig the art, although I'm not sure why every hero on earth needs to be a disheveled hobo, but whatever. That's about all we have right now. Hope they do well, bully was an awesome very focused game, that told a small story very well. Seems like a good match for Max Payne.

very true

• 2 months later...