Accelerated Evolution

Phantasy Star Universe

The Diabetic

Pay to play. Terrible game. Took all the fun out of PSO and replaced it with fail. Also, most people refuse to run the later level sets for no good reason. I ended up doing stuff myself so ridiculously often even though there were like 800 people in the lobby for the server I was on.

Pay to play. Terrible game. Took all the fun out of PSO and replaced it with fail. Also, most people refuse to run the later level sets for no good reason. I ended up doing stuff myself so ridiculously often even though there were like 800 people in the lobby for the server I was on.

Does it not have an Offline Mode like PSO?

I don't play it anymore, but I thought it was fun, and better than PSO. I really don't see what Siendra's problem with it is. The battle system is a zillion times better.

Yes, but not like PSO. You're locked into a story, you can't create or class your own character, there's no offinline co-op, etc, etc. And the story is almost painful to pay attention to.

After you finish the story mode, you can create your own character and play offline. In the expansion, you do get to play as your own character through story mode. The story isn't terrible, but it is kind of lame. It didn't matter to me though, because I'd just skip through it as soon as possible so I could bet back to stabbing shit in the face.

If you get it, I'd suggest playing the X360 version. The PC/PS2 version is fairly deserted.