Accelerated Evolution

Who here plays wow

Poophy

So during my last class, search for life in the universe (so you would expect it to be full of nerds), someone in front of me was playing wow on their laptop. Someone playing games on their laptop isn’t odd here, were a decent size school with large lecture halls and the general rule is, unless the teacher says otherwise, you can use a laptop. Really, im not sure that it is any more distracting than texting, which some do constantly, but it just seem silly to me to even bother coming to class if you are going to spend it playing wow.

yeah, thats retarded. So your paying out your ass to go too school and you spend your class time playing WoW. What a bunch over-privileged fucks, wish I could to college EVEN PARTIME, but i cant even afford food.

Pretty much.

I'm not the most amazing student, though I'm getting my shit together, but if I was gonna play video games in class I'd rather just not go. (even when I skip class I usually guilt trip myself into doing homework or something).

I don't even bring my laptop to school... Taking notes by hand helps me remember that shit better.

yeah, thats retarded. So your paying out your ass to go too school and you spend your class time playing WoW. What a bunch over-privileged fucks, wish I could to college EVEN PARTIME, but i cant even afford food.

No, it's probably his parents paying for his school, then crying when they take away his xbox.