Accelerated Evolution

Favorite Singles

Scarface

Been adding a whole bunch of new stuff to my iPod recently, and wanting to try even more newerest stuff to it.

Thought you all had enough exotic taste that coudl spice up my selection.

Some new shizznit I have added to my iPod has been: 311, Against me, Bad Religion, The Expendables, Daft Punk, Neyo, and other random crap.

~

What I want to know is...

What are some of your favorite singles? not so much bands in general, i am trying to just add a couple songs into the rotation so you telling me what you think are/is the best songs from those respected groups will help me with my selections.

If there is a thread for this then sue me. I went to the second page and saw only a thread for favorite soundtracks and this is different I imagine.

Thanks in advance.

~

edit: also, this is just a bonus of sorts, I am also trying to get a nice set of rpg/anime music together for another iPod I plan to buy. RPG music really soothes my soul. there's somethign about those old songs that gets my nostalgia boiling and gets me to my happy place. If anyone knows a good site where I can find a whole slew of rpg ost torrents i'd also much appreciate that as well!

My favorite singles are the ones that like long walks on the beach and having deep conversations. They like to---

wait, wrong type of singles.

In all seriousness, I've been looking into this new supergroup's stuff. They only have 2 songs out right now but the debut album comes out in June. Band is called Chickenfoot (good name, I know)

Band consists of Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Michael Anthony and Chad Smith.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=434242973

You can listen to the 2 songs on there. Sounds to me like AC/DC meets Zeppelin.

That's all I know off the top of my head.