Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
stray dog

Yo

Hullo -- I was brought to this forum by Crube so here I am. You can call me Bory, BB, whatever is to your liking. I'm a comic artist and writer. I'm unconventional and eccentric but I don't bite too hard. c:

As dictated by his royal majesty, me, you must answer these questions three before becoming one of us!

1. Do you have awesome bewbage?

2. If you answered "No" to question the first, are you at least packing a most impressive trouser serpent? If you answered "Yes" to question the first, are you willing to bare thine breasts so that we may witness their glory?

3. Sup?

1. Yes

2. Yes

No you may not see either c:

3. Playing Biohazard 5 - getting in some gory headshots :]

2. If you answered "No" to question the first, are you at least packing a most impressive trouser serpent? If you answered "Yes" to question the first, are you willing to bare thine breasts so that we may witness their glory?

2. Yes

No you may not see either c:

Wait, what?

Wait, what?

c: It's okay. I understand the confusion. Thank you for your welcome 'your highness'

128805132186433579.jpg

Not much homie, asian horrors and comic-book reading :] . Yourself?

hai/sup

Hello :) not too much - reading and what not. Yourself?

oh hey thar

Hello n_n

welcome friend

Thank you c:

Ohai! what's goin on

Hai! Nothing really, sitting around reading.

always good to see new blood here.

Thank you - blood is quite good :)

Eccentricity is a plus.

Oh good! Thank you

Here, drink some of this koolaid. I insist.

What -flavour-?

Hello.

Hello. I love your icon

Hello and welcome to AE.. and if I may ask?.. what comics do you read?.. and your a writer also..so.. do you have any stuff to read or what not?

I suppose saying "cyanide" would probably discourage you, eh?

It's... um... it's grape.

Don't mind if I do :]

Hello and welcome to AE.. and if I may ask?.. what comics do you read?.. and your a writer also..so.. do you have any stuff to read or what not?

Hello, thank you for the welcome c: I read all sorts of comics . American comics, European comics, Japanese comics (manga), to generalize. I read.. -a lot-. And I WOULD have stuff to read if I hadn't gone back and started re-editing -everything- .. *being a perfectionist sucks hard*