Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

April Fools!

I seen on the national news that the confiker virus or whatever hadnt appeared and people were worried . i knew it was a lie!!!

my mom called me and was asking me what she can do to protect herself, i just laughed and said, "Do you realize what day your talking about?"

(my mom) "yeah, tommorow!"

:awesome:

In addition to pwning the site, I kinda wanted to test out the new IPB 3.0 Beta and see how it ran on our server.

Thank god it's still in Beta, because it was buggy as hell. Apparently the registration page didn't even work? GG Invision.

Edit: I kinda considered leaving the IPB Beta up at a different URL, like /test. I was gonna leave it up for you guys to fuck around with. However, it was just too goddamn buggy. I'll install a test board at another URL when Invision starts releasing RCs, which will hopefully be more stable and not IonCube encoded.

In addition to pwning the site, I kinda wanted to test out the new IPB 3.0 Beta and see how it ran on our server.

Thank god it's still in Beta, because it was buggy as hell. Apparently the registration page didn't even work? GG Invision.

Edit: I kinda considered leaving the IPB Beta up at a different URL, like /test. I was gonna leave it up for you guys to fuck around with. However, it was just too goddamn buggy. I'll install a test board at another URL when Invision starts releasing RCs, which will hopefully be more stable and not IonCube encoded.

yeah rofl i had to take a quess at what all the registration fields were

for me the page worked but it only appeared as blank fields, so i had to guess what to write where