Accelerated Evolution

Unfinished cut of Wolverine movie leaked

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/movies/x...gins_wolverine/

And by unfinished I mean the CGI and a lot of special effects are either not added in yet or haven't been fully rendered. Expect to see lots of shots of the actors with the wires still supporting them or really ugly CGI that has been textured or colored yet to resemble anything human. Also, lots of shots of Jackman standing in front of a green screen.

I suppose it could be considered a good movie if all you wanted out of it was to see Hugh Jackman naked. It could even be considered good if you don't know a thing about the X-Men, which doesn't really matter since the next team of X-Men writers will retcon their history to match this movie anyway.

The thing that pissed me off the most was the whole

adamantium bullet

thing. So fucking stupid

wow and the bullshit starts

yea I know right, I thought that this stuff was scarce, but at the same time.. it is in the past.

and I lol at people bitching about retcons in comic book movies....especially on a character that had a shady past anyway

OH NO!!! no Squid in the Watchmen movie.. so it automatically sucks..

yea I know right, I thought that this stuff was scarce, but at the same time.. it is in the past.

and I lol at people bitching about retcons in comic book movies....especially on a character that had a shady past anyway

I'm not a Wolverine fanboy at all. In fact I know very little about his back story (or do I care). I was more irritated by what they did to poor Wade but thats beside the point. The whole thing with the bullet was that it made no fucking sense. "His brain will heal, but his memory won't"? MEMORY IS DIRECTLY TIED TO THE BRAIN. It would have been better if they had used a mutant with some kind of memory erasing power for that whole portion of the plot. Would've made a bit more sense

There is a difference between eliminating one or two elements and creating an almost completely different story. Also, Wolverine doesn't have a shady past anymore.

wolverine and sabertooth are brothers in this movie, right?

but does that really add anything? not that it necessarily takes something away, it just seems like whats the point?

also: obligatory LOL GAMBIT.

Half-brothers. When Wolverine was a child his mother cheated on his father with their groundskeeper who is Wolverine's biological father. The groundskeeper already had a son who he named "Dog" and abused. Wolverine, Dog, and a girl named Rose were childhood friends. A huge tragedy happened that forced Rose and Wolverine to run away. When Dog grew up he bared a strong resemblance to Sabretooth, but they've yet to confirm whether or not Sabretooth and Dog are the same person.

I'm not a Wolverine fanboy at all. In fact I know very little about his back story (or do I care). I was more irritated by what they did to poor Wade but thats beside the point. The whole thing with the bullet was that it made no fucking sense. "His brain will heal, but his memory won't"? MEMORY IS DIRECTLY TIED TO THE BRAIN. It would have been better if they had used a mutant with some kind of memory erasing power for that whole portion of the plot. Would've made a bit more sense

An established side-effect of healing factors in the Marvel Universe are "memory scabs." When a memory is too tragic or painful the healing factor will induce memory loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, my friend saw it and he said they really screwed with Deadpool.

So, I'm not too interested, plus I hear Ryan Reynolds hardly has any screen time.

most of Deadpool's scenes aren't in the workprint release that was leaked but will be in the final cut.

Spoiler? Who cares!

Yeah, my friend said the "character" they call deadpool is some corpse of Wade Wilson they killed off off screen and brought back, sowed his mouth shut and for some reason gave him the abilities of a crap load of mutants. Oh and he also has swords come out from his hands ala Wolverine'ish?

SOUNDS LIKE DEADPOOL TO ME!