Accelerated Evolution

MORE Roomate Bullshit

ROCKSTEADY

Soo me and my roomate got into an arguement how i couldnt find a job.

He asked me how many places i applied too....42. He said "thats bullsthi d00d how many places did you acutllay apply too that werent on craigslt"... 28 (even though most of my friends have had there best luck with C-list.

"d00d, So you didnt apply to any of the other fast food branches..."

"well they asked me if i wanted to work in the greater seattle area, and i always told them yes"

"D00000d, thats some bullshit"

Then he just attacks me for 3 hours how im a worthless piece of shit that doesnt even deserve a job, Because i've never held "ACUTALLY HELD ONE"

Right, so installing docks for 3 dollars an hour from 8:00AM to 11:00Pm for 2 weeks is not a job, Or, shit, Moving 4 tons wrth of cindre blocks plus 15 Pontoon shrinkwraps a week (on a STRICT time schedule, only to get payed 100 dollars a week) isnt a real job

IM SORRY YOUR DAD HOOKED YOU UP WITH EVERY CAREER YOU HAD YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE, SORRY IM NOT THAT LUCKY.

needless to say, im not living with his ass anymore. Im supposed to loan him money whenever, and he can't loan me

$2.50 for 2 beers...

WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY! IM LEAVEING IN 2 WEEKS, ITS NOT YOU RESPONSIBILITY SO STOP ACTING LIKE MY VIOLENT STEP-PARENT OR SOME SHIT!!!! (just for the record i do not have verbally abusive parents)

Any thing i talk abouyt that has some serious connontation he immediately attacks me, even if i share the same basic view, NO WONDER EVERYONE AT YOUR JOB HATES THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

Im just glad my best friend wil be here soon, and i will leave, and everything will be the same as it was.

solution for everything is rape.... or murder..... whichever catches your fancy more. hell throw some arson in there for good measure

seriously though. try to stay clear of psycho boy till you get out. nobody needs an ass like that hounding them all the time. a person who's had everything handed to them can't understand job searching and how many no's you get before a yes or maybe

seriously though. try to stay clear of psycho boy till you get out. nobody needs an ass like that hounding them all the time. a person who's had everything handed to them can't understand job searching and how many no's you get before a yes or maybe

This is definitely your best bet dude. You shouldnt have to put up with that bullshit

solution for everything is rape.... or murder..... whichever catches your fancy more. hell throw some arson in there for good measure

please dont rape your roomate...... he might get ideas......

He's not even that crazy (by attack, i mean verbally) and today, its like it never even happened. i dont even really care that much, but when he goads me into and agruement, then just starts insulting me and trying to end it by say "Alright dude, just fuck off" or "FUCK YOU" I just sit there and laugh and say, "your the one that started it man"

seriously if he goes off on another bitch rant like last night, im gonna lay his ass on the floor.