Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Coffee

Hello everyone

Long time lurker first time poster lol. Got a link to this site a long time ago for the graphics section but never found the time to join up and say hello.

So hello everyone. :happy:

Thanks and i guess so lol since i've never needed to approach a guy or a girl for a date they always approach me.

Long time lurker first time poster lol. Got a link to this site a long time ago for the graphics section but never found the time to join up and say hello.

So hello everyone. :happy:

SUP MANG!!!

welcome to AE, where all your wildest dreams will not only come true, BUT WILL MANIFEST THEMSELVES IN THE EYES OF YOUR DOGMATIC CREATOR!!!

(SRSLY though)

thanks everyone who welcomed me. looking at all the other new member threads recently i'm not sure how to feel that i'm not one of the laundry list of new people here sent by Crube. :laugh:

so when you say long time lurker...... how long we talking?

man it has to be a good 2 possibly 3 years. i remember when you guys had people like Rick Ross and Will Smith and Bender at one point in the banner, the black skin then the white skin change back to a new black skin, every board in Other Discussion and random thoughts didn't have mods attached to them, and when the site was affiliated with that Final Fantasy fansite and had a huge influx of people that didn't stick around a few months later anyway.

Glad you joined.

Want to be friends?

sure :happy:

I don't remember that at all. :blink:

When Wind brought in a bunch of members including that one very homophobic chap? It was two years ago or so.

When Wind brought in a bunch of members including that one very homophobic chap? It was two years ago or so.

Yeah i remember that.

Holy Shit so your like the long lost sister we never knew existed. :awesome::headbang: Glad you found time.

I don't remember that at all. :blink:

it was a long time ago. you guys also had a whole sub section of boards for reviews during that time. i can only remember Siendra doing reviews for Japanese animation and ShadowCast was doing video game reviews though.

i think one of the members from the FF site had that weird fallout where he changed his/her name to JewsDidWTC and spammed the site.

Welcome to the madness, CC!

Holy Shit so your like the long lost sister we never knew existed. :awesome::headbang: Glad you found time.

thanks guys. :happy: