Accelerated Evolution

Games That Need To Come Back

Ecco the Dolphin: I shouldn't even need to justify this.

Power Stone: I loved the two games in the series (2 more than 1, of course) and there needs to be a new one.

Marvel vs. Capcom: You could argue that other fighters are either better or sequels, but I don't care. I want a sequel to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with more characters, stages and online play.

Streets of Rage: I haven't seen a good game like this in a while, but I'll admit that I haven't been looking.

Donkey Kong Country or Donkey Kong 64: Shouldn't need to justify this, either.

Vectorman: Seriously, come on.

Shinobi: Solid gameplay, cool powers, good difficulty. I liked it.

Gunstar Heroes: Loved this game, almost as good as Metal Slug.

Golden Axe: The way it's SUPPOSED to be.

Bubsy: I like Bubsy. Does anybody else like Bubsy?

Sparkster. I can't imagine this concept sucking on a 3D plane.

Mega Man Legends. Give me my DAMN sequel already, Capcom! That game would look fantastic with the next-gen cel shading!

Xenogears. A real sequel.

Chrono. Finish the series.

X-com. If they put it on the DS, it'd sell like mad.

Mega Man Powered up. I know it's not old, but I'd really like to see MM2 & 3 redone like the first one.

I second that!!

Evil Zone. ....While it had horrible graphics and arrrgh controlling, it was still ridiculously fun to play. XD

HOLY SHIT!!!

You rememeber this game also.. oh god...I loved this game so much and it would have been cool to see another one.

Megaman Legends.. I would love to have seen another one

Marvel vs. Capcom: You could argue that other fighters are either better or sequels, but I don't care. I want a sequel to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with more characters, stages and online play.

Donkey Kong Country or Donkey Kong 64: Shouldn't need to justify this, either.

Donkey Kong wont happen. Rare is owned by Microsoft and Microsoft will not like anything that kid friendly. I personally wouldnt take a DKC game that wasnt made by Rare. And if i am not mistaken i thought i read that another marvel vs. Capcom is in the works. I dont have a link unfortunately.

HOLY SHIT!!!

You rememeber this game also.. oh god...I loved this game so much and it would have been cool to see another one.

Megaman Legends.. I would love to have seen another one

xD Yep! Was looking through my PS1 games and saw it and went: Hmmm...that would be fun to play again. XD

Bubsy: I like Bubsy. Does anybody else like Bubsy?

"whats the worst that could happen?"

One that i would really like to see (along with the mechwarrior mention) would be Deadlock, That was the first videogame i would play for hours and hours.

A new Jazz Jackrabbit could be the shit (and not the GBA title)

Castle of the Winds, hahaha oldschool as shit

Monolith's CLAW was the shit too.

While im on the subject of monolith, how about a new S.H.O.G.O game?

Snatcher

startropics <--- this would be pretty cool.

Strider: It's fucking Strider. 'nuff said.

Tempest: There's been an infinite number of knock-offs, but they mostly suck.

Donkey Kong wont happen. Rare is owned by Microsoft and Microsoft will not like anything that kid friendly. I personally wouldnt take a DKC game that wasnt made by Rare. And if i am not mistaken i thought i read that another marvel vs. Capcom is in the works. I dont have a link unfortunately.

Rare doesn't own the rights to Donkey Kong. They own rights to a few characters, but their all unnecessary anyway.

Um... Microsoft has let Rare develop Viva Pinata and a Banjo-Kazooie sequel.

ZOE- This would be so amazing on the PS3

Shinobi

Steel Battalion- I know this will never happen but god damn I wish it would get a new installment or at least SOMETHING that uses the controller. It makes me sad that it just sits in my closet now :/