Accelerated Evolution

Motherfucking jerkoff staph infection is driving me to madness

So about a week ago I noticed some pain on the back of my upper thigh but it was barely noticeable to I let it go. The pain slowly mounted and spread through to my ass. Yes, my ass. I needed to get outside and start excersizing again cause it's getting nice out again which is when I start weightlifting and start doing outdoors type stuff. So on Sunday I made the colossal mistake of going mountain biking on an bike trail that cut through the woods. Well, after I got back to the car I felt really fucked up and of course that spot was flaring. I let it go for another day up until it started effecting my ability to walk comfortably. So I called my doctor and set up an appointment yesterday morning. Apparently I have a staph infection the size of my fist that goes from the back of my upper thigh to between my ass and Jesus Christ I've never been in so much pain in all my fucking life. What worse is there is no abscess so it can't be drained. It's just an angry lump of infected skin tissue and right now I'm taking an anti-biotic that's so strong that it's caused me to develop a fever and I just threw up. I can't sit, stand or lay down without being in absolute pain and on top of all that I feel a hardcore vomit spell coming on. Last night I laid awake from 9PM to 6AM in excruciating pain just wishing I could fucking sleep. This is driving me out of my fucking mind. I also have three weeks of class left and I can't afford to keep missing stuff, but I can't even get out of my god damn room. God damn, why does life hate me?

So about a week ago I noticed some pain on the back of my upper thigh but it was barely noticeable to I let it go. The pain slowly mounted and spread through to my ass. Yes, my ass. I needed to get outside and start excersizing again cause it's getting nice out again which is when I start weightlifting and start doing outdoors type stuff. So on Sunday I made the colossal mistake of going mountain biking on an bike trail that cut through the woods. Well, after I got back to the car I felt really fucked up and of course that spot was flaring. I let it go for another day up until it started effecting my ability to walk comfortably. So I called my doctor and set up an appointment yesterday morning. Apparently I have a staph infection the size of my fist that goes from the back of my upper thigh to between my ass and Jesus Christ I've never been in so much pain in all my fucking life. What worse is there is no abscess so it can't be drained. It's just an angry lump of infected skin tissue and right now I'm taking an anti-biotic that's so strong that it's caused me to develop a fever and I just threw up. I can't sit, stand or lay down without being in absolute pain and on top of all that I feel a hardcore vomit spell coming on. Last night I laid awake from 9PM to 6AM in excruciating pain just wishing I could fucking sleep. This is driving me out of my fucking mind. I also have three weeks of class left and I can't afford to keep missing stuff, but I can't even get out of my god damn room. God damn, why does life hate me?

Dude, that is fucking brutal. I hope that antibiotics fixes it quick enough so you wont have to miss too much stuff. Have you looked on the internet for home remedy stuff maybe to speed up the healing process? Or maybe you can do something to bring the abcess to the outside of your skin? (as gross as that sounds) Either way, i am pretty sure staph infections are serious so i think you should not worry too much about school and just get better.

Ps: not sleeping sucks, play a video game to take your mind off shit, thats what i do.

EDIT: yeah dude take care of this shit first, sounds serious if you dont let it heal properly http://www.medicinenet.com/staph_infection/article.htm

I'm supposed to take hot baths but my water heater sucks massive cocks. I have to fucking boil water and shit to take a decent one. They put me on Doxycycline which, supposedly, is some serious shit. I'm fine with bearing excruciating pain as long as it makes it heal faster. My professors have been pretty cool about it, but I may have to take an "Incomplete" if this infection doesn't clear up within the weak. They claim that by Saturday I should notice considerable difference. Let's hope they're right.

Well, an incomplete is a delicate procedure. Basically I would have to meet with my professors individually and work out a timeline for things to get done. Problem is I'm an art and design student and I want to be critiqued and see other people's stuff and if this shit doesn't heal I'm going to have to stay at home and do everything after the fact which will suck in a big way. Plus I was commissioned to do someone's book cover and I may have to tell him I can't do it. The only place I can get comfortable is in this awkward angle of my computer chair and I can't do any work. I can't concentrate and if I use my full range of motion, I'm sure it would upset my areas somehow. Thanks for the sympathy.

Well I went to the doctor a little while ago cause I finally saw an abscess...or so I thought. It was a head, but there wasn't anything there. I'm going back tomorrow morning cause he claims that he found an area of interest that he thinks may be what I need to get over the most of the pain. Until then, my awesome doctor prescribed: Bumpadaba bum bum bum ba! Percocet. So at least now, even though I'm in severe pain, soon I'll see staph infection monsters and fight them with my penis sword of justice. But seriously, I've had percocet before for a dental related surgery and shit was so pringles.

Unfortunately, if the Doxycycline doesn't work I'll have to go to a hospital to take an even stronger drug that needs to be administered intravenously, therefore making me cross my fingers that a giant abscess forms so he can fuck it up and I can walk again without magic pills.

Update: I woke up at 5.30 this morning ina fair sized pool of my own blood. I was crossing my fingers for superpowers, but it turns out that something burst. I called 911 and took my first trip in an ambulance which was a weird experience. Once I got there they gave me some naseau medication intravenously and shortly after, I had morphine for the first time. It may have been the dosage, but I felt like my percocet worked better. After draining a bit more naturally they decided I needed different medication and minor surgery. I've been on five different antibiotics and three different painkillers in the same 24 hours and I never felt so fucked in my life. The morphine was nice but since I felt like my percocet was better for me, I denied another helping and took the perocet but when the surgeon came to do what he had to do they gave me demarol which...holy shit. Shit was strong as HELL which was good cause the surgery was painful as hell. It felt nice to be so relaxed but it was freaking me out because I don't like feeling like I have no control over my body. However I did come out alive for now, but I need to heal for 10 days and then they need to see me again to see if I need additional surgery. Wish me luck that I won't need extra surgery. I've had enough of this shit, it's been the most painful experience of my life thus far.

Staph infections are really common in any grappling art and since I do brazilian Jiu Jitsu and wrestled in High School I've seen some gross crap.

That sucks man, especially that area where it happened.

Here's a really horrible one from an MMA fighter, Kevin Randlemen.

Kevin%20Randleman%20Staph%20Recovery2.jp

Shit sucks. Enjoy your drugs, hope things at class go well for you dude.