Accelerated Evolution

Assassin's Creed 2

J-Stop

As long as they've added a little more variety to the missions and removed some of the more ridiculous components of the first game (Slowing down five feet from a guard isn't suspicious at all!) then I'm game. The first, despite its flaws built a really strong foundation for another game. It animated beautifully, the plot actually had a couple of unique elements, and at the very least the cities felt alive.

and at the very least the cities felt alive.

until you move on to the next city and most people had the same dialogue and voice actors. like Oblivion.

i'm a little disappointed in the reveal of AC2 only because i was expecting a main character less Altair looking and no Morgan Webb chin.

until you move on to the next city and most people had the same dialogue and voice actors. like Oblivion.

i'm a little disappointed in the reveal of AC2 only because i was expecting a main character less Altair looking and no Morgan Webb chin.

*shrug* It was a lot more immersive than, say, GTAIV.

*shrug* It was a lot more immersive than, say, GTAIV.

really? i didn't feel that way at all. i love the environments of AC but there was a lot of repeated patterns and buildings and the AI could be fooled in really silly ways. while i was going into different cities i always felt like i was entering the same city after being swooned in by the sights.

GTA4 felt really immersive in that there's little details around the city that don't affect the game play at all but still stick out. like walking out from your shitty, rat and cockroach infested shithole of a hotel, out to the streets where the first thing you usually see is people in suits talking on their cellphones while across the street is a hot dog vendor yelling some crap to get you to buy his stuff. there's also people walking around with newspapers and coffee that you can bump into and they'll react in a normal way.

guess what it comes down to for me is the people that occupy each game. AC's felt like a gameplay element while GTA's was just to fill in the city. maybe i'm just being biased cause i've been in shithole cities before but not a city in 1191.

i'm not defending either game though. both opened really well but towards the middle they started to disappoint. it's funny though that in GTA you could never meet up and date Kate but

in the end with the Revenge path Niko still gets upset that she gets killed.

really? i didn't feel that way at all. i love the environments of AC but there was a lot of repeated patterns and buildings and the AI could be fooled in really silly ways. while i was going into different cities i always felt like i was entering the same city after being swooned in by the sights.

GTA4 felt really immersive in that there's little details around the city that don't affect the game play at all but still stick out. like walking out from your shitty, rat and cockroach infested shithole of a hotel, out to the streets where the first thing you usually see is people in suits talking on their cellphones while across the street is a hot dog vendor yelling some crap to get you to buy his stuff. there's also people walking around with newspapers and coffee that you can bump into and they'll react in a normal way.

guess what it comes down to for me is the people that occupy each game. AC's felt like a gameplay element while GTA's was just to fill in the city. maybe i'm just being biased cause i've been in shithole cities before but not a city in 1191.

i'm not defending either game though. both opened really well but towards the middle they started to disappoint. it's funny though that in GTA you could never meet up and date Kate but

in the end with the Revenge path Niko still gets upset that she gets killed.

I am pretty sure you are a female J-stop.