Accelerated Evolution

BlazBlue

Natsu

BlazBlue

I'm all over this like white on rice..

I'm a huge fan of the Guilty Gear series.. soundtrack, fighting engine, and character designs.. and this puppy is going on my list for my games to get on my PS3....

and I already like the character Rachel.. she fights with a parasol and some creepy floaty thing.. I'm a sucker for chicks that fight with strange objects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just started playing this...I love the story mode so far, even though I just played with Ragna in that mode and I beat Arcade mode with Noel...and I jus like that when your fighting other characters that they talk trash to each other...but i also how many people like Taokake.. I already know that theres a shitload of catgirl fanatics all over her

My friend picked it up the other night so we played it for a bit. It's pretty fun but I really had no idea what I was doing with characters. I just didn't feel fluid with any of them unlike I had in Guilty Gear. I think I stuck with Bang and Litchi the most. He played mostly as Jin (I fucking hate that freeze move). As expected, the animations are amazing which was my favorite part. I'm gonna pick it up next week for sure though.

My friend picked it up the other night so we played it for a bit. It's pretty fun but I really had no idea what I was doing with characters. I just didn't feel fluid with any of them unlike I had in Guilty Gear. I think I stuck with Bang and Litchi the most. He played mostly as Jin (I fucking hate that freeze move). As expected, the animations are amazing which was my favorite part. I'm gonna pick it up next week for sure though.

Bang is so fucking awesome,...and I like on Story mode when Tao keeps calling Litchi Big Boobie Lady

• 3 weeks later...