Accelerated Evolution

PSP2 Rumors

1up let the cat out of the bag a few days ago. called the PSP Go!. it's more like a PSP Lite apparently rather then a PSP2.

UMD is replaced with internal memory and HG Micro support, bigger and new slide out screen, and still only one stick.

Yeah. The no UMD thing wouldn't work out well. There's way too many people in the U.S. still on dial up and shite half meg DSL lines.

That's not my point. emot-ughh.gif I'm not too keen on owning something that's merely digital files. I want something physical to hold and own after paying my hard earned money on a product.

Going download only shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who's been looking around the PSN store for a few months now. Sony has been playing around a lot with the idea of pushing out digital/downloable copies of PSP games.

It's a brilliant move. Cut out all the costs for shipping retail discs, boxes, and manuals, and completely cut off any method of rental service for the system. But it doesn't make me any less angry at not having physical copies of stuff though. I'm still miffed about Patapon 2 being download only.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, PATAPON?!

pataponhome.jpg

• 4 weeks later...