Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Random Thoughts XII: Carmine bought me Tacos tonight

i need to stop going to comic shops. everything is so brightly light and colorful that i pick up one thing but see another and then another and by the time i walk out of the door i snap out of that trance like i just had some awesome sex or something. which would be fine if i didn't blow upwards of $30 everytime i go there.

You know who hasnt posted here in a while? Akito and Link.

if it means so much to you Dev i'll do my best Link impression. it'll be like he's right here! just ignore my boobs and we're good.

*clear throat*

Sony sucks. Microsoft sucks. Xenosaga sucks. All anime sucks except for *insert generic anime with terrible music and lolis*. Tales of *title* sucks. Gamestop sucks. AE sucks. Xenogears is the best game ever. the internet sucks. i'm boycotting everything in the world because the world sucks. i am always right.

there we go.

i can't do Akito though. was he the one who got married? or was that Hiko? i get those two confused.

Akito still posts on AN ~ no idea when the last time he posted here was. AN as a whole is pretty dead right now, though.

i remember link bitching about EVERY GODAMN THING UNDER THE SUN. And never having anything intelligent to say, just that "It sucks"

*clear throat*

Sony sucks. Microsoft sucks. Xenosaga sucks. All anime sucks except for *insert generic anime with terrible music and lolis*. Tales of *title* sucks. Gamestop sucks. AE sucks. Xenogears is the best game ever. the internet sucks. i'm boycotting everything in the world because the world sucks. i am always right.

there we go.

That sounds about right.

Other than that, he's a pretty cool guy on AIM.

Got reprimanded at work today becuase I was wearing shorts. Wasn't considered "business casual". THEN WHY THE FUCK DID THE FAT ASIAN LADY I WORK WITH THAT WAS WEARING SHORTS AND A WRINKLED DRESS SHIRT NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT?!?! Double standards I say

Got reprimanded at work today becuase I was wearing shorts. Wasn't considered "business casual". THEN WHY THE FUCK DID THE FAT ASIAN LADY I WORK WITH THAT WAS WEARING SHORTS AND A WRINKLED DRESS SHIRT NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT?!?! Double standards I say

Did you bring that up?

you dont know how many jobs i have lost to the "Hot college girl with no working experience" archetype, literally 7 documented times. And I have worked some of the shittiest 8 hours jobs for only $100 a week, thats like 2 dollars for moving cinder blocks all fucking day in the sun and having to deal with ground wasps and wolf spiders, not too mention the fucking mosquitos all day!

"oh sorry dont hire me, I have a dick" Those assholes can rot in hell for helping make my life just a little more fucking miserable.

>_<

/outburst

Did you bring that up?

No. Figured it was a gender thing and everyone knows you never argue about gender issues with a women. You will ALWAYS lose, no matter what sound and logical argument you use. ALWAYS

you dont know how many jobs i have lost to the "Hot college girl with no working experience" archetype, literally 7 documented times.

She wasn't hot, she's an older, short, fat lady that has seniority over me by several years

She wasn't hot, she's an older, short, fat lady that has seniority over me by several years

i know, but im referring to the whole double standards thing that you ere talking about?

I really don't understand the obcession with this show. It was decent, but I didn't find it to be much more than that. What am I missing?

Because otaku have shit taste? Also, LOL VIRAL MARKETING from Lucky Star and a bunch of shitstains doing the dance on youtube. And the show really isn't that bad. Its a hell of a lot better then every other show KyoAni has been produccing ever since.

wait wait wait ... Hiko got married?

sorry I wasn't online today to chat to you Keira, I will make it up to you with endless passionate personal messages.. till my eyes bleed.

i wish my house didn't become infested with spiders every spring/summer. Don't even know where they keep coming from. We always check their webs when we take them down and there's either no or next to no insects in them, so we hav no idea why they keep coming back...

i've learned to live with cellar spiders, and those small furry black ones, and i have alot less other spiders/insects living in my house, no other bugs really..