Accelerated Evolution

Lets Go Mav(ericks)

Natsu

I looked at some youtube videos for X8... it looks decent so why are so many people giving it bad reviews?

really Optic Sunflower?...

ughhh I gotta play this game while drunk

best X game since 4. just don't play Gigabolt Man-o-War's or Avalanche Yeti's stages first or you'll despise the game.

it brings back everything the older SNES games had. fun level design, the hard but not frustrating to the point of you wanting to turn it off, flashy boss battles and designs, almost fully 2D gameplay, well hidden tanks and hearts, and lots of replay value (like unlocking the female Reploids as playable characters).

the twist near the end is also great. where you find out that

Lumine

is fucking crazy. it's an epic final boss battle to end the series on.

I hated X7&X8. X7 especially. The only game that made me throw my controller down in disgust with how bad it is.

I don't know what game Coffeecake played, but I found the X8 level design to be utterly horrendous.

My favorite maverick would have to be Blast Hornet.

Also, X8 had flaming cock burn rooster.

Well, ok...

Maybe x8 was a bad example. (mainly because I don't have the means to stream my PS2 games onto my comp, or even know how to do that.)

BUT!

We should so do a Let's Play playthorugh of one of the X games that are on the SNES or something. At least with those I can emulate and probably make a video of!

WHOSE WITH ME!

*cough* *hack* *weeze*

Screw Mavericks. The world was a much better and brighter place when Wily was kicking. He was crazy, not because he wanted to take over the world, but because he built the most asinine robots.

Light builds a boy to protect the world, a girl to help around the lab, and a dog and cat to be their companions. Wily builds a robot based on a train who's only purpose is to go really fast despite having two robots, one who could freeze time and the other who could speed up time, being killed before hand.

Fuck yeah Charge Man!

img812--article_image.jpg

PS2.

and PC, but only for Europe and Japan.

Well, ok...

Maybe x8 was a bad example. (mainly because I don't have the means to stream my PS2 games onto my comp, or even know how to do that.)

BUT!

We should so do a Let's Play playthorugh of one of the X games that are on the SNES or something. At least with those I can emulate and probably make a video of!

WHOSE WITH ME!

I'd be willing to help. =)