Accelerated Evolution

Vertical Shooters

Do any of these let me customize my ship? That's really what I'm looking for.

Wait, what?

If you mean getting power ups and such in a level, yes most of them do. But if you're referring to getting parts to put on the ship before a level or something then no. Something like that, unless it was just cosmetic, would throw the game completely off balance.

R- type. I dont know if there is a pc copy of it.

(i am not entirely sure about this)

The original came out for DOS ages ago but I don't think any other version came to it or Dreamcast. R-Type is horizontal too.

Wait, what?

If you mean getting power ups and such in a level, yes most of them do. But if you're referring to getting parts to put on the ship before a level or something then no. Something like that, unless it was just cosmetic, would throw the game completely off balance.

No it wouldn't, as long as the game's difficulty raised at a level that reflected your ability to purchase parts and weapons. And yeah, this is what I am looking for.

Wait, what?

The original came out for DOS ages ago but I don't think any other version came to it or Dreamcast. R-Type is horizontal too.

Sorry i meant R-type final. i know its horizontal. But there are tons of ships you can choose from on that one . I have it for ps2. i think what he is looking for is gummy ships in kingdom hearts.