Accelerated Evolution

Any people share my sentiments?

It's been like 2 weeks since I've moved up here from Kzoo and I have made a realization, The less THC i have in my system, the crazier I get. People are telling me left and right that I am going crazy and I can't agree more. I need my Mary Jane. She is the only one that's kept me up and never let me down. I wen't from being a heavy daily smoker, to not smoking any and the results speak for itself. So instead of saying this correctly I will say it in reverse order-- You know I got the papers, I hope you got the weed, so roll another joint and hand that bitch to me!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: I dont know, anyone else feel like life without weed is something that might qualify as a life in an altered state of mind?

It's been like 2 weeks since I've moved up here from Kzoo and I have made a realization, The less THC i have in my system, the crazier I get. People are telling me left and right that I am going crazy and I can't agree more. I need my Mary Jane. She is the only one that's kept me up and never let me down. I wen't from being a heavy daily smoker, to not smoking any and the results speak for itself. So instead of saying this correctly I will say it in reverse order-- You know I got the papers, I hope you got the weed, so roll another joint and hand that bitch to me!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: I dont know, anyone else feel like life without weed is something that might qualify as a life in an altered state of mind?

I posted this earlier today. I know that I don't need marijuana and if anything this over stimulation of my brain is because I am not used to all of my synapses reaching their proper destination. Reversion to old ways is much simpler than making progression into a more mature state of mind and living. Life is fine right now. I am content with things, it is just the difficulty of overcoming the seemingly overwhelming irregularity of the whole thing that has been throwing me out of whack.

Yeah, I don't know, I think I might have to turn into the occasional smoker. Like I said, I'm alright with not having weed, but I know that I am going to miss its presence in my daily life. Shit goes bad, fuck it, smoke some pot and chill and shit isn't so bad anymore. But hey, I'll have my moments with my mistress. Too bad this whole new job thing and everything won't let her be my full blown fling anymore :hardgay: . I noticed that I am going to have a shit ton more money now though :headbang: .

Take it one toke at a time though. You'll be wanting to gradually assimilate marijuana back into your daily life.

LoL. I envision this happening already man. Oh well, im just going to let it happen. No promises one way or another. If I revert back to being a daily smoker, then so be it. I love marijuana, lol.