Accelerated Evolution

effected mood

You know those shitty things in your life that when you think about them you automatically get sunk into a depressing mood.

It's happening to me now, I seriously hate it. I don't know if anyone elses moods turn this quick sometimes but I had a great day.. whenever I'm alone to think about my life it bothers me because I look at my faults.

I've always held that my faults are a serious part of what define me. So they're not really a bad thing, just part of the package. But yeah man, I hate it when introspection brings ya down. Typically I just rush off to fill my mind with something else entirely, games, movies, music. Something.

I've always held that my faults are a serious part of what define me. So they're not really a bad thing, just part of the package. But yeah man, I hate it when introspection brings ya down. Typically I just rush off to fill my mind with something else entirely, games, movies, music. Something.

I suck at getting my mind off of it and doing something else, usually I just stare at the comp screen and then 4 hours get wasted and it's 8 am.

Shitty moods make me not able to sleep.

Am I the only one that gets random pimples on my face when I'm in a crappy mood for a while?

I find that I have the same sort of thing going on. Like yesterday. I had a good day and everything keeps getting better and better as far as my job and my financial situation. Then, I started to think about things and it was my ex's birthday, I started seeing her before her birthday last year and started going out with her a little after, and that put me in a depressed mood for some reason. Thinking of all my faults and about how I wasn't worthy to keep someone that I truly felt that I loved in my life. But yeah, that is another reason I miss my weed. :headbang: LoL

Nah, I don't think so. There was a reason and it happens to me a lot. Seems like this thread would be a good place to just post about whenever we get this shit and want to vent though... What with RT gone and all.

Lol, I am happy to have found that there were such things being talked about. The massive threads kept me away from getting involved in convos like this. I was feeling all depressed yesterday. Now I am back to feeling good. But yeah, it is good to know that I can talk to, and be talked to by people who I relate with... :headbang:

Lol, I am happy to have found that there were such things being talked about. The massive threads kept me away from getting involved in convos like this. I was feeling all depressed yesterday. Now I am back to feeling good. But yeah, it is good to know that I can talk to, and be talked to by people who I relate with... :headbang:

Yea, that's what is cool about AE. Most of us have the same frame of mind and interests so it's a cool place to make friends and escape from life.

Yea, that's what is cool about AE. Most of us have the same frame of mind and interests so it's a cool place to make friends and escape from life.

Right. Well, I know you for real. You have been my best friend forever and yeah... I figured that if you liked it then I probably would as well. I know a couple of the other posters from when I was still living in CT. Like spaz, kordiak's little brother(or I met him the one time I went to Kordiak's house), and I think that is about it, lol. I don't know. I know that it has been great for me and my infinite procrastination to get on here and put the stuff off that I have to do until last minute as I would anyways. I pretty much just said a long, tired, drawn out version of what you just said...

Right. Well, I know you for real. You have been my best friend forever and yeah... I figured that if you liked it then I probably would as well. I know a couple of the other posters from when I was still living in CT. Like spaz, kordiak's little brother(or I met him the one time I went to Kordiak's house), and I think that is about it, lol. I don't know. I know that it has been great for me and my infinite procrastination to get on here and put the stuff off that I have to do until last minute as I would anyways. I pretty much just said a long, tired, drawn out version of what you just said...

yea man we've known eachother for a while. AE is a good place to waste time

<3

You did meet Kordiaks bro, prob at some airsoft games years back. Also you know Wind, he is Scott's bro though he doesn't post here as much he is an admin.