Accelerated Evolution

Accelerated Evolution SC BW Games/Tournament Thing????

Dudes and dudettes, there was a little bit of a response for people getting down on some SC BW in anticipation of SC2 coming out. I wanted to get something set up for Saturday or something.... Anyone who is down or something get on here and say something..... Maybe we can organize this shit :headbang: !!!

I lost my broodwar disc :sad:

Does broodwar even have key?

If you have the SC key you can also input it into the blizzard site and download a combo version for free. Course you could probably torrent it too, but the blizzard site will keep it secure on your account and you can DL it at will.

Could we just do this next week so I can be there.

;(

We can do it whenever you like baby, you know that :eyebrows: . I still wouldn't mind getting a couple people together maybe just to game this weekend though. It would be nice to have someone to play with :unsure::(. Unless some of you cool people wanted to :headbang: !

all good. msn is too cluttered*gotta clean it up.* so my aim is Azraelscross

alright dude, i added you, im bensonjamin6909 . i am going to be next to my computer i will prob message you around 9:30-10 ur time man. Oh we can meet in channel Accelerated Evolution and my name on SC BW is Morkeleb .