Accelerated Evolution

What is it with people man?

Is it just me who attempts to go beyond whatever it is that my primary instinctual judgement on someone to see them for what they really are rather than what I perceive them to be initially? I mean, yes everybody is judgemental and whatnot, but is that not why we were given higher thought processes in the first place? To override whatever it is that instinct gave you to begin with based on reason and understanding? I don't know man, I am not going to let it have any effect on what I am doing, but it does frustrate me. Illigitimae Noncarborundum-"don't let the bastards wear you down," but at the same time, why is it that people aren't reasonable enough not to be bastards?.? In a perfect world I suppose.

You also have to realize not everyone feels the need to apply higher learning and thought or try to undestand another person's place. There's plenty of people out there who live only to slake the thirsts of their instincts. Fuck, eat, move on. Not everyone wants to get along.

Pretty much all you can do is enjoy the people you find kinship with and shun the others. (which ironically is also primate instinct)

You also have to realize not everyone feels the need to apply higher learning and thought or try to undestand another person's place. There's plenty of people out there who live only to slake the thirsts of their instincts. Fuck, eat, move on. Not everyone wants to get along.

Pretty much all you can do is enjoy the people you find kinship with and shun the others. (which ironically is also primate instinct)

Very well said my friend.=)...