Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Scarface

Let the O'Brien Era Begin!

have you seen this? have you heard about this?

i'm glad to see he at least gave Dangerfield credit for all the years he's been using his material.

people actually watch the Tonight show?

Well, to be fair the Tonight show with Leno was horrible wheras Conan was awesome. I'll be watching the Tonight show nowadays.

it looks like Conan is still going to bring his style of humor that separated him from Leno to The Tonight Show judging by the clip he's airing on monday with a focus group of elderly people.

it looks like Conan is still going to bring his style of humor that separated him from Leno to The Tonight Show judging by the clip he's airing on monday with a focus group of elderly people.

Joel Goddard was pretty old and a silver fox that likes young Asian men.

Honestly I've been enjoying the new Conan a lot. The sketches for the first two episodes were amazing, and his interviews are always good. Digging it.

Fuck you NBC get rid of Leno alltogether. They are talking about pushing Conan's show back 30 minutes and making Leno have a 30 minute show back at his old time.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/theampersand/archive/2010/01/12/have-a-great-day-and-i-am-truly-sorry-about-my-hair-conan-o-brien-releases-statement-about-his-future-with-the-tonight-show.aspx

Pretty much the nail in the coffin.

I dont know whats worse, Conan losing to that fucker or going off to die in the fox late night wasteland.