Accelerated Evolution

Work out/Eat Healthy thread

Alright, so I know we have the smoking thread and what are you eating thread. I think this should be dedicated to working out and eating healthy.

I don't eat healthy at all but I do work out a lot, so I guess just post what you have done today or one of the days this week.

Today I ran 2 miles fairly quick paced first mile, 2nd mile jogged because it is uphill. Tomorrow I think I'll run 3.2 miles take a day off and maybe do a brutal run.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been Hiking twice a week through Washington national parks, MOST EPIC NATIONAL/STATE PARKS EVER.

SLUG CAPITAL!!!!!

Lucky bastard, do you do that alone? I might just go by myself hiking, I know artie would probably come with me though, so if he reads this and wants to get this shit going then I'm all for it. But I imagine Washington kicks the shit out of CT. We have decent woods so it is scenic just not as epic as Washington.

I find myself being healthy for a day or two but then i just get lazy again and have no motivation for another week.

Yea, I go through phases like this. One phase lasted like 6 months and I got down to 158 lbs.

Oh well, food tastes good, I like running so I just eat 20 cheeseburgers and run 5 miles.

yeah when i was working i found it wasnt that hard to be motivated. But now i went from 166 to 187 in 4 months.

Holy shit, I went from 162- 183 in like 4 months.

Almost same thing as you.

haha

Though now I have noticed for 3 months running I lost a couple lbs and put on some serious leg muscles. My ass is going to look great, you should all squeeze it.

Dibs being first in line to grab Carmine's rock hard ass.

Let's see... my job gives me a pretty good work out, surprisingly, and considering the temperature of the building inside is 27 degrees every day, we all sweat a lot. I also bike to work every day, and the return trip is all uphill. I'm driving this week though because I just had some repairs done on my truck (again) and my dad filled the tank and wants me to drive it to make sure it's running okay.

I also went swimming last week!

I don't eat healthy though. I just don't eat most of the time because I can't afford to. Works for me!

I'm a Fed Ex courier and I work in Texas, in which its a hundred degrees outside and I sweat my ass of and left havy packages... and I eat a banana evry now and then so I think I'm being healthy now.

I need this thread. I lost 20lbs after I moved out, but now that I'm living back home I'm worried I'll gain it back.D:

I hear you.

being back home for the summer I'm probably going to put on some weight. I need to start biking more, even if it's just to work and back. 15-40 miles a week just isn't enough, especially since some of that is pretty leisurely.

I'm a Fed Ex courier and I work in Texas, in which its a hundred degrees outside and I sweat my ass of and left havy packages... and I eat a banana evry now and then so I think I'm being healthy now.

That's probably why you had the most muscular legs of all time, haha.

Lucky bastard, do you do that alone? I might just go by myself hiking, I know artie would probably come with me though, so if he reads this and wants to get this shit going then I'm all for it. But I imagine Washington kicks the shit out of CT. We have decent woods so it is scenic just not as epic as Washington.

yeah, rainier national park is super epic, we were climbing up 45 degree rock slopes, and finding moose and elk bones. The state park next to us has these amazing mountain bike trails (i wish i would have brought my bike :sad:) theres a part that is nothing but huge trees and giant ferns for almost a mile, its pretty surreal. Oh yeah, and there were slugs everywhere last time i went. not little tiny slugs, like 5-6 inch huge slugs, you could track them just by following there slime trails.

yeah, rainier national park is super epic, we were climbing up 45 degree rock slopes, and finding moose and elk bones. The state park next to us has these amazing mountain bike trails (i wish i would have brought my bike :sad:) theres a part that is nothing but huge trees and giant ferns for almost a mile, its pretty surreal. Oh yeah, and there were slugs everywhere last time i went. not little tiny slugs, like 5-6 inch huge slugs, you could track them just by following there slime trails.

Dude that's epic, I guess things in Washington grow huge like slugs and trees.

Did you get any epic slug pictures?

anyway these days I eat 1200 calories a day mostly healthy (last thing I ate was fat free yogurt) and I take walks but that's not serious exercise I guess. I miss living in Portland where you just walk everywhere naturally. Dieting and exercising at a gym etc is really hard for me, but I'm not naturally a fatty as I once thought: it's just that living in the suburbs doesn't suit me at all. But I'm 135 even after the weight loss and I'd like to still lose 10lbs even though I don't need to at all...

anyway these days I eat 1200 calories a day mostly healthy (last thing I ate was fat free yogurt) and I take walks but that's not serious exercise I guess. I miss living in Portland where you just walk everywhere naturally. Dieting and exercising at a gym etc is really hard for me, but I'm not naturally a fatty as I once thought: it's just that living in the suburbs doesn't suit me at all. But I'm 135 even after the weight loss and I'd like to still lose 10lbs even though I don't need to at all...

Walking is really good for you I find because it will have you moving instead of in the house where you and I would potentially just eat snack foods and lounge.

i dropped from about 215 to 185 in 5 months just working at Safeway and eating nothing but instant noodles with a small real dinner every few days. eat alot healthier now. soups, Some toast when i wake up and i just had and omelet for dinner

still 185 but i'm quite jiggly. worried i'll gain it back in my unemployment. Gonna start a cardio routine in a few days to try and shed the rest of it off. i really want to see what my natural weight is. I thought back at 225 that this would be it. i was quite wrong*jiggle-jiggle*

Dude that's epic, I guess things in Washington grow huge like slugs and trees.

Did you get any epic slug pictures?

heres a medium size one, we found some way bigger, (sorry about my roomates size comparison his hand is about 3 inches above the slug, so its a little bigger than it looks.

l_8d850574bfcb47c1972e054ac9e8eebf.jpg

oh yeah, for about the last 4-5 months I do at least 30 pushups a day, thats the only 'official' exercise i've been getting outside of hiking and walking.