Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
GummyBearOfDoom

Work out/Eat Healthy thread

2 mile run at 6 am. Haven't slept yet, couldn't go to bed so decided to go in rain. Felt good.

Seriously, weird that my best run would be a day after like a 5-8 mile hike and with no sleep in the rain.

I've been cutting back on sodas a lot lately after falling back into the deadly syrup-carbonated water combination. And running three miles every other day has been a good thing too. Weight training helps a lot too. If you can afford it, get a gym membership. There's more motivation to work out when you have to actually leave the house and use the equipment there. In two weeks, I've lost 15 pounds, not bad at all.

Rounds on the heavy bag(every day if possible). I walk alot, run sometimes too. Ride bikes. And roll twice a week when im lucky. I try to eat decent, at this point my metabolism is super fast and I can eat whatever I want and not gain shit.

I go to the gym every day and look like I weigh 150 but I really weigh 175 and sometimes ride my bike. I rode from Waterbury CT to New Boston MA once but that was terrible and all uphill and made me swear off biking forever.

._. Lazyass McFatterson reporting for duty.

In school I used to jog / walk / attempt to run almost a mile every other day every week.

Teachers would sometimes take us outside. Played alot of football and soccer.

Now: Sit on my fat rumpus all day. ._. I feel so useless right now. -scuttles under her bed-

in the last year, my GP said i've lost 15 lbs :D

i'm still truckin'

i'd rather lose inches than lbs 'cause i weigh 125

in the last year, my GP said i've lost 15 lbs :D

i'm still truckin'

i'd rather lose inches than lbs 'cause i weigh 125

that's good.

I'm going hiking tomorrow, great workout and reallly fun.

forgot to say that i walk around my neighborhood at least once a week, usually twice

its pretty much just exercise from here on out. i hate that shit XDD

forgot to say that i walk around my neighborhood at least once a week, usually twice

its pretty much just exercise from here on out. i hate that shit XDD

Right on. It's not the exercise that's hard, but keeping it up regularly is.

I lost motivation with the sit-ups and push-ups... I should start again next week or something. Otherwise I feel that I should do more exercise but I just don't get around to it.

Maybe in the summer I can do something... Running or something as I do have a park just next door.

Sit ups and push ups really won't get you anywhere anyway. Unless you are adding something dynamic to them, the results are minimal and take forever to get.

I would suggest just working on cardio really.

Sit ups and push ups really won't get you anywhere anyway. Unless you are adding something dynamic to them, the results are minimal and take forever to get.

I would suggest just working on cardio really.

This. Invest in one of those large medicine balls and some five pound weights.

I've been taking advantage of my free college gym membership lately (though I've been slacking off for the last couple days). It's helpful though because my roommate goes a lot too, so we usually go together as a way to fool ourselves into working out. Been doing cardio and weightlifting. No real results yet, but it's more fun than sitting in the house and playing video games, and I don't have enough money to do anything else with my time. haha.

So yea, when I get to UCONN I can't wait to use the "free" gym membership. Though right now I have been doing some serious hiking and it is a lot more fun then just running daily. In fact I just got back.

I work at a gym, (hell I'm here right now!) and before school had consumed my life I used to use this time to work out vigorously. Now all i do is spend all day behind the desk and work on my home work.

I also have a Lifestyles gym membership, but gawd....I haven't gone there in forever.

I'm starting to lose my form and I know I have gotten weaker, I just...don't have time anymore.

I haven't been biking for over a week. I just bought a raincoat though, so now I don't have to worry about being soaked when I get to work!

Darcie, I'd totally go biking with you, although I am terrible at going distance.

;(

Ok, got in 2nd workout sort of today, but not really, I say that because I haven't slept so it feels like it.

3 mile run and hiked like 5 miles, woot woot.

I love biking places with friends. It's one of my favorite things! It just feels so peaceful. It's nice biking somewhere alone, too, but I find that when you're with someone else, you don't talk, so it's still nice and quiet, but with company near you.

With me it's really not about burning fat. I have almost no fat on my body anyway. I just need to keep doing some kind of exercise to stop all my bones from aching so much and things like that.

yoga

So i am going for a 2 mile jog. If i dont edit this post in an hour, phone 911. I may have had a heart attack. Mmmmkthx.

nice dude, after a week of abusing your body through running it starts to feel great.

I always think that I should go for a jog, but I don't live in the safest neighborhood, and I prefer running at night. Also, since I don't run, I don't think I could make it for very long, and that seems like a waste to me, though I know it isn't. Also my boobs are really big so running is awkward.