Accelerated Evolution

detached?

I can't help but get the feeling that I am detached from reality throughout a day.

I wake up and go through my same old boring routines.

At the end of a day I feel almost worthless and never feel like I was in charge of myself. Does anyone else have this feeling as if the day moved on without them and they only felt themselves until 5 am and suddenly are energized to do something? When it usually gets to that time in the early morning and I have yet to do something I just tell myself I'll do it tomorrow; I don't of course.

I seriously feel like the past 2 years have gone by and that I never lived them. It's a very odd feeling and I'm not sure if anyone else has felt this way.

I hope someone here understands what I'm talking about. My mood reflects this, I guess apathetic would be the best term to describe myself lately? I don't know I have a hard time pinning my moods down, but when I do try it just depresses me. Sometimes I go through periods where I don't feel much and it would make me angry if I could get angry enough. I joke myself through a day usually and it helps most of the time.

Does this describe anyone else here?

lately i've had some CRAZY fucking anxiety-thing that takes me out of the things i'm doing sometimes and makes it super hard to get stuff done.

go see a doctor if you're worried. i saw a physician a while back when i started feeling hazy during the day and she gave me some crazy pills that pull me back when i'm not feeling right and now i'm testing the waters with some therapists

your brain is important shit man. think of this like a spot on your dick--it might be nothing, or it might be fucking DICK CANCER. so see a doctor if you've got spots on your dick

I can't help but get the feeling that I am detached from reality throughout a day.

I wake up and go through my same old boring routines.

At the end of a day I feel almost worthless and never feel like I was in charge of myself. Does anyone else have this feeling as if the day moved on without them and they only felt themselves until 5 am and suddenly are energized to do something? When it usually gets to that time in the early morning and I have yet to do something I just tell myself I'll do it tomorrow; I don't of course.

I seriously feel like the past 2 years have gone by and that I never lived them. It's a very odd feeling and I'm not sure if anyone else has felt this way.

I hope someone here understands what I'm talking about. My mood reflects this, I guess apathetic would be the best term to describe myself lately? I don't know I have a hard time pinning my moods down, but when I do try it just depresses me. Sometimes I go through periods where I don't feel much and it would make me angry if I could get angry enough. I joke myself through a day usually and it helps most of the time.

Does this describe anyone else here?

It describes me to the teeth pretty much. I've felt this way for a year or so now. I think I've only came out of it for a few weeks when I started working again but I just reverted back to it anyway.

The only thing that has made me feel good these past three months has been my girlfriend. Before her, I felt like I was wasting away living a very routine life (despite the minor occasions where random awesomeness would occur, but few and far between.)

Now she calls me up and breaks up with me, despite me doing everything for her, making her happy, treating her right, making her laugh and smile, giving her every need and care she could ever ask for...she told me she was missing something and broke it off. lol

So, yeah I am goign to assume I will fall right back where I was before.

The only solace I have in this world will always be rpgs it seems.

le sigh

The only thing that has made me feel good these past three months has been my girlfriend. Before her, I felt like I was wasting away living a very routine life (despite the minor occasions where random awesomeness would occur, but few and far between.)

Now she calls me up and breaks up with me, despite me doing everything for her, making her happy, treating her right, making her laugh and smile, giving her every need and care she could ever ask for...she told me she was missing something and broke it off. lol

So, yeah I am goign to assume I will fall right back where I was before.

The only solace I have in this world will always be rpgs it seems.

le sigh

That sucks man, being alone blows. I hope to be back in the dating world soon.

I felt like that for like two months last year towards the end of the year. I'm sure it'll pass, it did for me. If not, there's always anti-depressants.

Anti-depressants rarely work. :snakes:

Anyways, I've learned to accept it because like you mentioned it makes the happier moments seem out of this world.

I hate being at home because it just makes me feel lonely, miserable, and depressed. But I hate being at school or work because then I have to push all my feelings down so no one sees how shitty I really am. And when I do let it slip a little bit everyone jumps to try and make me feel better or ask what's wrong. Yet I hate letting them know because there's nothing they can do to help. Bleh.