Accelerated Evolution

You're a badass!

I kicked Gabe Newell out of someone's seat at Blizzcon last year. Then later I kicked out his kids. (Who incidentally were pompous as hell.)

Afterwards I met Felicia Day and got her to call my friend a "pansy" for not being willing to talk to her. I asked her to call him a pussy but I think she was nervous for how weird the situation was anyways.

That was an interesting day.

I kicked Gabe Newell out of someone's seat at Blizzcon last year. Then later I kicked out his kids. (Who incidentally were pompous as hell.)

Afterwards I met Felicia Day and got her to call my friend a "pansy" for not being willing to talk to her. I asked her to call him a pussy but I think she was nervous for how weird the situation was anyways.

That was an interesting day.

It must be pretty sweet to work for blizzard. I have a questions, when a game is canceled is it just completely scrapped? or is there still like files and shit put away in a vault somewhere. Starcraft Ghost for example........

you want manly badassery? After i got my wisdom tooth done i totally dropped a shot in my still numb mouth and ate a FUCKING WASP NEST!. YEA, THAT'S RIGHT. A FUCKING WASP NEST!!!! Then i ripped the tree it was on out of the ground and hit like 20 people in the face till it broke

i guess the next most badass thing i ever did was joyride the pallet jack in the back of the safeway in Pen. Constantly. I loved the loaner we got one time cause i actually almost flipped it. if not for the ass pain i knew flipping it back over would be i would have flipped that mofo and left it for dave or something

I woke up this morning to find my house surrounded by thousands of the living dead. I jumped through my bedroom window onto the front lawn, and as they swarmed towards me I pulled up a nearby piece of pavement from the driveway, opening a trapdoor from which a dozen tigers emerged. The tigers began fighting off the undead, but soon they were bitten and turned into zombie tigers, which I had anticipated and allowed just to make my morning a little different from the normal routine. Luckily I had swallowed explosives the night before.

Long story short, I ended up destroying tiger zombies and an army of the living dead by spitting bombs at them. When I went back into the house (after downing a refreshing bucket of gasoline), all of your girlfriends were waiting and I fucked the shit out of them while you watched. Don't you remember?