Accelerated Evolution

The Slut

Crube

Yeah, you know... the person that manages to change the very aspect of your friend. We all know who they are and they should be ashamed. I recall a friend, he was a normal guy. It was until he got himself a boyfriend, which I really didn't mind, but what I did mind was his fashion sense. It's as if he fell into a Hot Topic and a Tim Burton movie. Now he has said friend looking like an emo goth kid.

Sure, that's just a minor thing compared to other changes I've seen, but I just used that as an example.

And yes, this was inspired by Set's post in The Hut thread.

I didn't know you were bisexual. That's news to me.

This is AE. I just assume everyone is bi.

But the story behind calling my friend's ex "The Slut" is simple. He dumped her for being a touch too crazy for his liking. Afterward, she proceeded to fuck every man (and possibly every woman) within a 5 mile radius of her. Because of her exploits, we dubbed her "The Slut".

Sluts huh. You mean like every girl I ever dated?

Basically.

yup. figured it out when i was 13 or so. :hardgay:

Ah, welcome to bi-dom... I guess... :hardgay:

This is AE. I just assume everyone is bi.

But the story behind calling my friend's ex "The Slut" is simple. He dumped her for being a touch too crazy for his liking. Afterward, she proceeded to fuck every man (and possibly every woman) within a 5 mile radius of her. Because of her exploits, we dubbed her "The Slut".

Ah, I thought she was called The Slut because she was greasy and overrated just like Pizza Hut pizza.*

Edit: The Hut

Ah, I thought she was called The Slut because she was greasy and overrated just like Pizza Hut pizza.*

That's kind of true too.

I have had women try to change me. It worked about as well as Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner. They came to the realization that my emotional detachment wasn't just a cute personality quirk.

I somehow knew this.

And I didn't? I should be ashamed.

not like i try to hide it.

I really haven't picked up on the clues. :mellow:

That's kind of true too.

I have had women try to change me. It worked about as well as Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner. They came to the realization that my emotional detachment wasn't just a cute personality quirk.

Right on... I guess. If you can't handle it, then leave, right?

:unsure:

I think we're still trying to redefine human sexuality in the wake of the Sexual Revolution and Third-wave Feminism. Slut is such a outdated pejorative.

Yeah, but if you noticed my example, the said slut was a male. So, it's just a blanket term I guess.

Over rated implies that someone rates it highly. I've never heard anyone say "I went to Pizza Hut" without following it up with "and I think I have a parasite." I guess in that respect it has a lot in common with your human sluts.

Over rated implies that someone rates it highly. I've never heard anyone say "I went to Pizza Hut" without following it up with "and I think I have a parasite." I guess in that respect it has a lot in common with your human sluts.

STDs... stomach virus... fahget about it! Plus, if you saw the new Pi'Zone commercials, they are making outrageous claims such as "American's favorite pizza" or "delicious food." The only reason why their catchphrase is "Now you're eating!" is because you're eating something so bland and greasy that it doesn't resemble food anymore. But enough about THAT slut.

Holy Hereditary Hippy Homos Batman!

er, I just noticed that I may very well be the only heterosexual member on this site!

When the fuck did that happen?

~

Also, what makes a person a slut? Does random sex make you one? Or does random sex that leaves said person with a std make you one...

Hmmm

er, I just noticed that I may very well be the only heterosexual member on this site!

~

Also, what makes a person a slut? Does random sex make you one? Or does random sex that leaves said person with a std make you one...

Hmmm

You're not the only heterosexual member, there's about three of us crawling around in the woodwork, pretending to be bisexual.

You're just heterosexual because you haven't met the right dude yet. :eyebrows:

Hmmm

I think slut just refers to a hedonist who prefers the carnal.

Sex is a new experience and people will react to it in various way. Also I think a lot of the replies in this thread were talking about the more traditional usage of the word "slut". Either way I think it's pretty silly that people are invested at all in other people's sexual lives at all unless they are in a relationship together.