Accelerated Evolution

Favorite / Funniest memory that has happened on AE.

• 1 month later...

StarMorpher's devious plot to spam the fourm with one post in maybe two threads just quoting something over and over.

Kitoshi changing his name and acting as Harrison Ford when Indy 4 stuff was just being released.

the "petition" threads that rocked this forum to the very core.

amy's penis penis penis image trolling. although it's not as good as the modern day masturbates troll/meme (the act of going into any thread while a discussion is going on and just posting "*masturbates*") her's was sort of a precursor to something like that.

Crube beginning every thread with Heroic.

the organized thoughts april fools day prank.

punnroc1.

Punroc was epic.

Mith buying his shampoo and then losing his shampoo 2 post combo (wonder if I still have that image)EDIT: Found the image

mithditioner.jpg

Simba threads with Foldered's epic comeback to end all comebacks. Which is still sigged to this day?

Calean007 joining with his constant bitching about CTL and his claims of stalking and bathroom humour threads. (And his eventual banning)

Rofl. The Man. The Myth. The Legend. The Abbreviation.

Brenton dissing peoples dead mothers

• 3 weeks later...

was Tasha the one who had that fancy sports car but didn't have a arm so his mom shifted gears for him but it was okay because his brother was in the military donated his arm and implanted it into Tasha who used his super wireless labtop computer in bed from a hospital?

• 4 weeks later...

I've been here for fucking ever and it's sad that I can't think of anything super specific. Mostly because I was never terribly active in General I just poked my head in and out once in a while - still do.

I will say that anal sex thread is just epic. I was in there for about 5 seconds a minute ago just to see what was going on and I couldn't stop laughing. Same with like half the shit tr0n posts.

was Tasha the one who had that fancy sports car but didn't have a arm so his mom shifted gears for him but it was okay because his brother was in the military donated his arm and implanted it into Tasha who used his super wireless labtop computer in bed from a hospital?

This is correct.

I forgot who actually took part in that epic thread besides myself.

I've been here for fucking ever and it's sad that I can't think of anything super specific. Mostly because I was never terribly active in General I just poked my head in and out once in a while - still do.

I will say that anal sex thread is just epic. I was in there for about 5 seconds a minute ago just to see what was going on and I couldn't stop laughing. Same with like half the shit tr0n posts.

Signature motherfucker, do you size it correctly? No you do not. It is gigantic.

also...

180px-Cookie_Monster_Bert.jpg