Accelerated Evolution

I love Prototype because...

Wind

of things like this.

^___^ when I got the ability to do that I ran around the city doing it to groups of people (or anyone I saw) and I took this shot (and many others) in sheer excitement of ripping people apart. from a distance. with spikes.

(people stare in fright)

"YOUR NEXT MOTHER FUCKER!"

(points finger)

"I'm here, but my spikes come up anywhere! you can run, you can hide but a blade up your ass is how you'll die!"

like these fine people, just strolling around new york, looking at the disgusting NYC water then BOOM I SLICE YOU IN HALF MOTHER FUCKER. I SAW HOW LOOKED AT ME 3 MONTHS AGO IN THE MALL. NOW YOU PAY. IM A GENE SPLICER THAT MUTATES INTO THINGS NOW.

anyway two paws up bangin game, be like me and download the ISO for PC.

or be a tool and shell out money for it, my motto = no compelling multiplayer = no wind dough (get it? window?)

I hear its the new WoW killer!!

Ijoke ijoke

but you are so correct with its bland textures and uninspired gameplay it really is the next WoW killer.

I am so glad I rented this game instead of wasting my money on this total waste of time.

It couldve been awesome but it very tired old and unoriginal to say the least.

Personally I prefer Prototype. Infamous has a better storyline, but Prototype's combat is so much more versatile. That and Infamous is much more plodding, until you get the rail upgrade city navigation is slow. Prototype is just so much more fast paced.

God, the non stop slaughter is amazing. I get lost every now and then and just start shit for 30 minutes until I realize how much time I just wasted. lol

Personally I prefer Prototype. Infamous has a better storyline, but Prototype's combat is so much more versatile. That and Infamous is much more plodding, until you get the rail upgrade city navigation is slow. Prototype is just so much more fast paced.

God, the non stop slaughter is amazing. I get lost every now and then and just start shit for 30 minutes until I realize how much time I just wasted. lol

happens to me quite a bit as well.

and about the upgrade thing, something about slowly upgrading my character was especially rewarding in this game as you feel movement become easier and more fluid with higher jumping and jump abilities or run speed, then core abilities like the double fisted slam, and the double fisted slam while falling or jumping etc.

happens to me quite a bit as well.

and about the upgrade thing, something about slowly upgrading my character was especially rewarding in this game as you feel movement become easier and more fluid with higher jumping and jump abilities or run speed, then core abilities like the double fisted slam, and the double fisted slam while falling or jumping etc.

Sounds like Crackdown. Aside from the obvious sandbox component, are there any other similarities? This rather piques my interest.

Similarities that I can think of...

Combat is very lock on-related.

Guns / Bazooka's exist and can be used. (You probably won't though cuz your powers are better.)

City is Traversed mostly by running / jumping with small amounts of gliding.

Hidden orbs of exp exist around the city to collect and earn XP.

Plenty of race / jump / whatever side-missions.

You can hijack APCs and possibly helicopters. (I'm not far enough to confirm the helicopter part.)

You can pick up cars / people and throw them off things.

Abilities are levelled up via exp.

Differences:

You're not a meat shield. Lots of running away/devouring people ala Ultimate Venom in Ultimate Spiderman.

No co-op.

Guns aren't your soul focus.

Ability levelling uses a generic xp system, so you don't need agility points for agility.

You have control over the levelling.

Stealing cars to get around is pointless.

No mob boss mechanic where you eliminate the underlings to make the end boss easier.

Infected / Military will often be fighting between each other until you join as a third side. (You can use subversion to change who's winning a bit.)

Ability to disguise self as military / civilians in order to lose the aggro from the military.