Accelerated Evolution

Megadeth- Endgame

Crube

Endgame.jpg

Who: Megadeth, one of the Big Four of thrash metal that was formed by Dave Mustaine after being kicked out of Metallica. The current line up consist of:

Dave Mustaine- Vocals and guitar

Chris Broderick- Guitar

James LoMenzo- Bass

Shawn Drover- Drums

What: Endgame is the title of their new album that is set to release in September via Roadrunner Records. According to Dave, the title came from a document from the George W. Bush presidency about detaining American citizens in concentration camps in the name of freedom. Or something.

When: It is to be released in September.

Why: To kick your ass and bang your head.

How: Dave commented that it goes back to the old days of thrash, but at the same time warns people not to expect a Rust In Peace II or something like that.

1. "Dialectic Chaos" (Instrumental)

2. "This Day We Fight!"

3. "44 Minutes"

4. "1,320"

5. "Bite the Hand That Feeds"

6. "Bodies Left Behind"

7. "Endgame"

8. "The Hardest Part of Letting Go... Sealed With a Kiss"

9. "Head Crusher"

10. "How the Story Ends"

11. "The Right to Go Insane"

The first single announced is Headcrusher. This song is named after a medieval torture device that is created to well... crush peoples heads. The song can be sampled during an interview with the producer of the album, Andy Sneap, when he discusses about the songs on the upcoming album.

And just like what they did with United Abominations, the Megadeth forums are holding a guess the lyrics game. This time, it's centered around the title track, Endgame. Daily winners get free coffee!

"WHATTYA MEAN YOU WONT BUY MY ALBUM? YOU BUY ALBUMS ALL THE TIME"

"IF THEIRS A NEW CD, YOU'LL BE THE FIRST IN LINE... LETS HOPE WE GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME"

- megadeth on the cd

Beautifully done sir.

^ Haha, what?

He's referencing Peace Sells...But Who's Buying. Incidentally that's my favorite album of theirs.

At any rate I thought that their last two albums kind of blew so I hope they do it up this time with Chris Broderick. Just sucks that he won't have his trusty seven on hand.

Beautifully done sir.

He's referencing Peace Sells...But Who's Buying. Incidentally that's my favorite album of theirs.

At any rate I thought that their last two albums kind of blew so I hope they do it up this time with Chris Broderick. Just sucks that he won't have his trusty seven on hand.

It came off as a cheap shot to me. :mellow: But, that's just me. :awesome: