Accelerated Evolution

Black Eyed Peas are awesome and here's why.

Crube

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

Perez Hilton says he was punched by Peas' manager

Jun 22 01:44 PM US/Eastern

By ROB GILLIES

Associated Press Writer

Perez Releases Web Video Recounting Incident

Will.I.Am Denies Blogger Brawl with Perez Hilton

TORONTO (AP) - Police have charged the tour manager of the Black Eyed Peas with assault after he allegedly gave celebrity blogger Perez Hilton a black eye outside a Toronto nightclub.

Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. They were at the club following a Sunday night video awards show.

Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, Toronto Police Constable Tony Vella said. Molina is due in court Aug. 5.

Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, complained about the incident on the microblogging site Twitter. He tweeted at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site.

"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"

Hilton, who was at the club with Lady Gaga, said he then left the club and was punched from behind. The pop stars and the blogger were among celebrities in Toronto for the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday night.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I am glad someone finally punched this douchebag. He's an embarrassment to the gay community, nay, the human race.

"will.i.am followed me to my hotel , which is where he was staying"

what a fuckin moron, he didnt follow you if he is staying at that fucking hotel, and if you your into trouble, dont turn to twitter. What a fuckin tool. You say shit about people and you expect them not to do anything about it?

heres a better one with highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJ9jUjGdF4...feature=related

I always get Perez confused with that thing Entertainment Tonight trouts out from time to time. That obnoxiously gay guy who's job it is to criticize fashion when his face looks like a gigantic beehive.

Hopefully this will finally drown out all this manufactured bullshit about "Jon and Kate" getting a divorce.

I always get Perez confused with that thing Entertainment Tonight trouts out from time to time. That obnoxiously gay guy who's job it is to criticize fashion when his face looks like a gigantic beehive.

Hopefully this will finally drown out all this manufactured bullshit about "Jon and Kate" getting a divorce.

No they are, my mom watched the show last night and it said jon and kate filed on June 22nd

No they are, my mom watched the show last night and it said jon and kate filed on June 22nd

Until TLC gives Kate a nice sack of money to change her mind and come back on the show in a month or two, in which they'll market the hell out of it and the ratings will make the money they gave Kate seem like peanuts.

Considering how much they made a big deal out of yesterdays episode and how it was handled (with them talking on a couch together about it) it wouldn't surprise me if this is already all planned out. You need to give credit to TLC, they found a way to knock the wind out of Octomom and it worked wonderfully. It's amazing that anyone gave a shit about some scrawny asian guy fucking around with a younger girl due to his demanding wife and eight kids. I still don't get it but it's on the news every goddamn day now for some reason.