Accelerated Evolution

living with someone

In a few weeks or so, I'm going to be moving into a new apartment with my boyfriend. I've never experienced anything like living with a boyfriend etc. Any tips, things to expect? idk.

Males fart, so dont be suprised the first time it happens. Its normal , so dont get worried. And he may seem lazy around the house, but dont be fooled he is really just conserving his energy so that he can bring his "A" game in the sack that night. Every little bit helps.

From someone that lives with their significant other (I suspect Brian should be making an appearance soon), you are going to miss your alone time severely a few months after the initial "fun phase" of living together dies down.

I actually get excited to come home and to have alone time after work, because I can do what I want for a little while before I have to share the TV, computer, 360, or whathaveyou.

Also, you're going to relearn how to fall asleep. You'll find out what that means later down the road.

Well, seems like you have already made the decision of moving in with your boyfriend. I would actually tell you not to, but yeah. That's me. When you live with someone, you lose your freedom & it's almost like you're married. I would tell you to avoid doing this until you are 100% sure that you will most likely get married or something.

As far as what to expect, you'll find out many things that you never expected. Expect the unexpected. This applies to both of you. Both of you are going to find out things about each other that you never knew. They could be really good or they could be really bad. That is all.

Well then! Good luck with your decision! ( ^o^)/ <3

Crap Gee beat me to it, but it will be a huge change and you will find out truly how your other half is, I rememeber when I moved in with Rita, I had to adjust to alot of stuff and well you will delve in each others activities more.

It's not an overall good or bad thing though, it actually strengthens the relationship in certain cases.

lol if you still want casual sex and your moving in with your boyfriend of 3 months, just remember if you blow the relationship DO NOT expect the boyfriend of 3 months to let you live there still, you will be back on your own.

If you have that "He's like my best friend as well" feeling, and both agree on that theirs a slim posibility he'll just want you to be happy, but don't count on it.

Goodluck though.

From someone that lives with their significant other (I suspect Brian should be making an appearance soon), you are going to miss your alone time severely a few months after the initial "fun phase" of living together dies down.

I actually get excited to come home and to have alone time after work, because I can do what I want for a little while before I have to share the TV, computer, 360, or whathaveyou.

Also, you're going to relearn how to fall asleep. You'll find out what that means later down the road.

I've been the type of person to shack up with my girlfriends constantly as in having them stay over majority of the week, sleep in the same bed etc I think I know what you mean, unless that i am mis-interpretting the sleep part. Shaina likes to constantly lay on my chest, I can't move - I love it sometimes, but after the initial few months of it I am left extremely hot, uncomfortable, her body heat and mine radiate twenty times over that of a regular person, hot breath on my neck, she talks on her sleep saying WEIRD shit once she woke up and asked me "Did you just call me a healthy animal?" all drowsy then fell back asleep, I often escape the grasp and go outside into the cool night for a cigarette and brace myself for the sauna again. (this is a very well AC'd room too, central air in the house, vent right next to the bed, open window with screen right next to the bed lol.) oh yeah and after I escape the grasp, I go back to lay down and am instantly resmothered.

I can list a lot more about the daily sleeping with your partner thing but that stood out right now for me to mention.

If things go sour, it will get awkward living with a former partner, though. I would suggest that you REALLY think about what you are planning to do. Not only can the relationship take a complete shit, but then you also have the financial responsibility of renting the apartment & if you fall under a lease, it will be a bitch trying to get out of it. You might end up screwing your credit & getting fined or something.

But yeah. I'm not saying that it will go bad. Heck, it might end up going really good for you & eventually might even get married, but these are just things that you should think about before moving out into the real world. OK! \(^o^ )