Accelerated Evolution

Stop moaning about RT

If someone (like elite) sets us up an irc channel I'll be more then happy to write out a full tutorial on how to use mIRC so we can have a RT of constant discussion etc. I'll go through all the basics and auto joining etc so no one can complain that it's too much hassle all you do is click the icon when your computer comes on and voila your in a RT.

The only people who keep moaning about RT never posted there anymore anyway and would come on AE once a week.

Do you want us to apologize for having an outside life or something? :laugh:

Honestly I wouldn't bother. As one of the people who apparently was "moaning about RT" I can say after reading how easily some of you turned on members you were civil to while they were here I don't even want to speak quite a few of you, and I had already told Brian to pass on my contact info to the people here who are still cool in my opinion.

I just miss the old board and how chill everyone used to be.

Do you want us to apologize for having an outside life or something? :laugh:

Honestly I wouldn't bother. As one of the people who apparently was "moaning about RT" I can say after reading how easily some of you turned on members you were civil to while they were here I don't even want to speak quite a few of you, and I had already told Brian to pass on my contact info to the people here who are still cool in my opinion.

I just miss the old board and how chill everyone used to be.

huh?

I never heard you moan about RT, also I never remember RT being relaxed or chill. I remember 3 fights going on at once and a billion posts a minute, place was hectic.

This whole get rid of RT thing isn't new, RT was taken away once before.

We turned against our RT brethren? lol

Grow the fuck up. It was just a stupid thread.

The thread isn't what I was referring to. The offhanded comments about members is what upsets me more than RT which is why I say don't even bring it back. Telling me to grow the fuck up when your the one spazzing out about my opinion when it's even on your side is amusing. You guys were always the ones going off about how long you've known each other and your family blah blah blah but a lot of you proved that was a bunch of bull when the true colors came out. I wasn't around for the elimination of RT, so I was reading up on what happened when I saw how rude members were getting to other members.

I was one of the two people talking about it in status report Gummy. I just assumed you knew, sorry. :ninja:

Don't worry about it I won't be posting her anymore anyways. Most of those of you I like are on facebook and those of you who aren't should PM me for my email if you want it.

Instead of an IRC channel, would it be possible to just add a chat box to the top or side of the forums? I've seen them before where you could use them as a chat room, but they also remembered the last ten messages that were input even after you leave, so others can see it. I don't know if this version of the forum software has it, but I've seen it before. That way we could talk about random stuff that doesn't warrant a new topic, but it won't remember enough to get into conversations that should have been new topics.

The thread isn't what I was referring to. The offhanded comments about members is what upsets me more than RT which is why I say don't even bring it back. Telling me to grow the fuck up when your the one spazzing out about my opinion when it's even on your side is amusing. You guys were always the ones going off about how long you've known each other and your family blah blah blah but a lot of you proved that was a bunch of bull when the true colors came out. I wasn't around for the elimination of RT, so I was reading up on what happened when I saw how rude members were getting to other members.

I was one of the two people talking about it in status report Gummy. I just assumed you knew, sorry. :ninja:

Don't worry about it I won't be posting her anymore anyways. Most of those of you I like are on facebook and those of you who aren't should PM me for my email if you want it.

I have no idea what you're referring to with members showing their "true colors".

Can you explain? As far as I know all the members have been cool with eachother?

Hahaha. That's true, there is less sexual harassment now that RT is gone.

You want to know what happened to thick skin? Skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans ruined the whole world, and has now taken over the interweb.

You're right, skinny jeans ruin everything. i'm wearing gym shorts and a shirt my sister got from her belizan marine bio class trip.

It says wee wee on it, don't ask me. I just know it's awesome. It has birds and a fucking snake on it also, did I mention it says wee wee? That translates to cock. I think the snake is...

You're right, skinny jeans ruin everything. i'm wearing gym shorts and a shirt my sister got from her belizan marine bio class trip.

It says wee wee on it, don't ask me. I just know it's awesome. It has birds and a fucking snake on it also, did I mention it says wee wee? That translates to cock. I think the snake is...

Haha, you're so cute!